Uwu

Name: Fukō Shi
Age: 16
Gender: Female
Height: 4'11"
Nationality: Japanese
Date of Birth: February 18
Languages: Japanese, English, Mandarin
Sexuality: Questioning
Personality: Tired most of the time, but has raging anger issues. Is very loyal to friends even though she doesn't have many. Curses a lot.
Likes: Anime, hentai, exploding things, friends, writing, reading, drawing, destruction, cooking, dark chocolate, coffee, tea, stealing.
Dislikes: "Nerds", boring people, silence, perverts, teachers, sitting properly, getting caught, drugs.
Quirk/Power: Mind blower. She can explode things with her mind. If used for too long, she will have horrible migraines and may pass out. She has insomnia, causing her to have eye bags and could fall asleep and any time. Usually is in a daze.
Quirk/Power positives: her quirk is good for long distance attacks, but no so much for close up.
Quirk/Power negatives: All said above.
Backstory: She has two adopted fathers. Despite one being horribly depressed and the other always screaming most of the time, they make sure that she feels loved and stays happy. Their friends have been considered as family, and has been nice to her so far, so she thinks that she has it pretty good. Although her family and friends are quite good, she suffers from Tritanopia, a very rare colour blindness. She sees the world in very bright pinks and teals, while she can't see green whatsoever. Her eyes are also quite sensitive from this, but she doesn't seem to mind at all.
Description: She literally looks like both of her fathers combined. She has the same skin tone as one father, which is tan, while her hair is always wild and a dark purple like the others. She has crimson red eyes, and normally has a glare on her face. She's a bit chubby and has pretty squishy cheeks. When she gets mad, though, her face will redden and she looks like an angry hamster.
Outfit 1: Based off of her Tritanopia, she usually wears light blue short overalls, with a bright pink Hoodie underneath, along with white knee high socks and black converse. She doesn't know this, but for someone with normal eyes, it looks like she's wearing pastel green overalls and a bright red hoodie. Though it still looks cute and makes her look like a watermelon, people give her weird looks for her taste in clothing.
Outfit 2: On some occasions, mostly when she's alone, she will wear a light pink skirt and a black crop top that says "Thick Thighs x Thin Patience" And white converse with the outfit, along with either black or light blue socks. She doesn't wear this often, only when she really wants to. You almost never see her wearing pants or leggings either, she doesn't like how they feel.

Names: Shiroi Abe/ Kuro Abe
Age: 16 (Can change depending on rp)
Gender: Male
Height: 5'5
Nationality: Japanese
DOB: May 4th
Languages: Japanese (obviously), English, Mandarin.
Sexuality: Pansexual.
Personality: Timid, usually shy, absolutely awful anger issues, has a lot of trust issues/ Loud, happy, careless, clumsy, annoying.
Likes: Food, loud noises, music, cooking/baking, playing video games, listening to audio books, reading.
Dislikes: Silence, crowds, hospitals of any kind, talking, Kuro/Shiroi.
Quirk/Power: Mutation (explains in Backstory)
Backstory: Shiroi had always been a quiet person, even as an infant. He never cried, never talked, never did anything. Some people thought he was mute at first. But no, Shiroi was just quiet. Very, very quiet. But then something happened. One day, when he was about four, he mutated into a whole different person. His mother, the only one who was raising him, rushed him to the hospital to find out that was his quirk. Shiroi could turn into a different person. His mother decided to name this person Kuro, and he quickly became a part of the family. Well, for the most part. You see, Shiroi and Kuro didn't have a father, they never did. It was only Shiroi and his mother, until Kuro came around. Shiroi liked how it was before Kuro came. Kuro ruined everything for him. So Shiroi hated Kuro. Everything about Kuro was awful in Shiroi's eyes. Kuro, it being the same person, felt the exact same towards Shiroi. They would have arguments in their head, and it would get so heated that they started yelling normally, then to which they would get punished.
Description: Shiroi- short, curly light brown hair with red highlights in. Eyes are bright blue, and a small bit of green is mixed in. Usually keeps head down low and looks at the ground. Kuro- Pastel pink hair with dark green eyes and bright blue mixed in. Wears fake, round glasses and a ton of piercings.
Outfit One- Shiroi's style: dark red turtlenecks (or any colour) Along with black ripped jeans and fishnets under that can be seen under the rips. Black and white checkered vans and white socks. Wears a golden locket given by his mother.
Outfit Two- Kuro's style: button up short sleeve shirt with different pokemon printed on. fishnet long sleeve shirt (that goes up neck) under, high waisted light blue jeans. Black and silver piercings and choker necklaces. Black combat boots and black socks (that can't be seen)

Name: Shiloh McCarthy
Age: 19
Gender: Bigender
Sexuality: Pansexual, Polyamorous
Status: Single
Nationality: American
Height: 5'11
DOB: July 18th
Languages: English, French, Japanese
Personality: Calm, M E G A tsundere, "Nice Cock", can be nice sometimes, hella aggressive, parent friend, anger issues 100, will fuck you and snap your neck, "No I don't fuck pans, but I do fuck people. Bend over", owo, highkey a switch but mostly tops.
Quirk: Shapeshifting. Can only shapeshift into 3 things per day, 4 hours max.
Likes: Cooking, people, ~~cooking people~~, sex, anime, fashion, clothes.
Dislikes: icing, olives, mean people, what's in their pants, their eyes, speaking, birds, spiders.
Backstory: it's too long for me, so long story short they snapped a kids neck and ate someone. They're a villain btw owo. They give off bad vibes, but they're pretty chill.
Outfits: anything gloomy but cute
Looks: half shaved head, dark brown hair, tan skin, one eye is a light blue with gold while the other is grey and green, ear piercings and snake lip piercing, broad shoulders and thin waist, voice is about average, beauty mark on cheekbone.