Chapter 1

Hi my name is Nyah I Just Turned 15 , even though I'm in the 10th .i have medium length curly dark brown hair ,braces, I'm a Carmel color , I'm not LightSkin but I'm not Brownskin ,I'm 5"3, Ig I'm skinny not really tho. (It's the end of December ). But guess what We are moving to Virginia today. I Really didn't care that we were moving. But my older sister Asia, shes LightSkin, long straight dark brown hair , 5"5 and not that skinny . But she was upset that we were moving!

Nyah's POV

Mom : Come on girls Lets Go ! Make sure y'all got everything, and y'all pee because I'm not stopping for a while !

Asia & Nyah : Ok !

Asia : Why are you so happy ?

Nyah : Cause we moving and I don't have to deal with them dumb girls at the school no more !

Asia : lol , Well Ig ....

Nyah : Wy u So mad ?

Asia : -_- Cause I applied for college out here and we moving to far away !

Mom : Did Y'all Not Here Me ,Come On !

So We got All are Stuff in the Moving truck and got in the Car . Asia was driving the car and Mom was driving the Moving truck. When i was in the car with Asia I was on Instagram and was talking to my friend who lives in VA already , Brit.

(Their Conversation)

Nyah : Yay I can't wait to see you!

Brit : Yes girl and aren't you going to the same school as me ?

Nyah : Yes , Are there any Cuties There ?

Brit : Yasssss but I gotta bf Tay, but this boy Bryce Pryor He So Fine . To Bad he go with China . Ugh She a Thot Fr fr. Ion like Her.

Nyah : Lol She Anit Gone Be A Problem . But i kno there are other cuties there .

Brit : They are Ight Boys Here .

Nyah : Lol ok , but I just saw that Bryce boy on Instagram He Is Fineeee But his Older Brother is cute too.

Brit : Yess he go here too, Asia should go with Him.

Nyah Showed Asia Nolen !

Asia : Oh Hell Yes He is Cute .

Nyah : Brit imma call u when I get to VA , we 10 minutes away .

Brit : K bye !

We Finally Got to our new house it was so big and nice. But I was exited cause i started My New School tomorrow. And nervous.

My Alarm Went Off and I got up and got ready for school .
- My Outfit-

PINK sweater

Black Leggings

All black Uggs with bows

And my hair down curly

Asia drove me and her to school in her all black bug car. Before I went into the school I met up with Brit and we found out we have 4 / 8 classes together witch was our first and last two bells . This school is really big so in the hall not that many people were staring at me.

Brit : There's Bryce ugh and China

Nyah : Lol They cute ....

We went to our first bell witch was Gym .

Brit : Sooo I saw that Bryce Followed you on Ig ....

Nyah : Yeah

4 th Bell