Chapter 7

Nyah : Huhh What Do you want bryce ?

Bryce : I just wanna talk .. As friends !

I miss bryce alot But i just cant trust him, But we Can be friends.

Nyah : Ok

Bryce : I Miss you

Nyah : I miss you too But ..

I Looked down .

Bryce : but what ?

I looked up into his eyes, And felt butterflies.

Nyah : No i cant do this

Bryce : Nyah .. wait.

I ran in the house, shut the door and started crying.

I Want to be with him so much but im scared he's gonna cheat again. Idk what to do. I went up to and watched him walk away. he look mad he was kicking the bushes and stuff, im not gone lie that was funny but i was still upset. I know i can talk to one person and thats Asia. Asia is gone off to college, but before she left, she told me i could call her anytime if i need to talk.

After i got done talking to her i felt better. She told me to get his side of the story and see how i feel then .

MODAY

That Morning i went into the school happy ! Untill i saw Bryce talking to Makayla

Nyah: Excuse Me Makayla But his GIRLFRIEND needs to talk to him!

Makayla: he anit got no girlfriend .

Bryce : Shidddd Yeah i Do !

We walked out to the benches and sat down .

Nyah : Bryce am sorry for what happen. But i want you to tell me what happened when we was at the mall . did she grab yo hand like what happened ?

Bryce : ok ok. So me, jamal and Nolen was at the mall and shadi walked up and hugged me and grabbed my hand,i told her i gotta girl so i got my hand out of her grip .. And then you came up. ask jamal and nolen. And i Miss You.

He smiled

Nyah : aww babe im sorry

I grabed his face and kissed him

Teacher : No kissing !

Nyah : lol

We walked to class.

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT !