chapter 4

Hazmat POV

I woke up in an area I was to familiar with it was the old chemical factory the one I ran to.i walked up to the locker room where I saw a man there.i reached for my axe only to see I didnt have it.

?: no need for that chi

He know my name?

??: I do

He turned and I saw he was wearing a hazmat suit too.

Ps.thats jacob from hazmat

? : I know your name, your thoughts, your pain.i know it.

I opened my mouth.but he raised his hand.

?: you dont have to talk I know what your thinking.i get it.names jacob

I stared at him.

Jacob: this place is hell.but it was my salvation as well.it showed me betrayal of those closest to me and how to deal with it.

He gestured me to follow him

We walked to a body my first kill.

Jacob: your first you never forgot do you?it was a test I made.

I looked at him

Jacob: I brought him back a quick second for you to kill.to see if your worthy.you are.

We walked farther down and to a steel door.jacob opened it.it showed a room that was pitch black.suddenly it turned on and it showed a room with cameras and one dead body.with a t shirt.

with a t shirt

Scary antics?

Jacob: a never aired tv show.i was the poor victim they used my pain and pranked me.

I felt bad I wanted to say sorry

Jacob: thank you.but your pain is greater the people who are suppose to love you hurt you I at least had my dad.but he died in this factory.

He showed me the cameras and it showed all the hall ways with a few more bodies.

Jacob: come back here and you'll understand.and yana will be here

My eyes widened

Jacob: I talked to her.

So many emotions are going through my head right now. What if she hates me?

Jacob: she doesn't in fact shes there now.go to her.

I walked out of the room and ran down the hallway

Jacob's voice followed

Jacob: I'll be there if you need me

I ran outside and met with a bright light.

I woke up

I was in some hospital bed with a chain around my leg.i struggled and saw I was in hospital clothes with out my mask or suit and my axe gone.

I need to go.to yana

Suddenly the door opened with a doctor and blake and ruby.and RUBY HAS MY AXE.

I am pissed