• Put Your Hand In Mine •

(Y/N) POV:

It was my first day at my new school called Fukurodani Academy.

I was excited but also nervous.

"You know, maybe you'll find your soulmate!"

That's what my best friend (b/f/n) said.

The thing is that, when I was little I lived in Japan, but soon moved to America, and now that I am a 2nd year I'm back at Japan.

I put on my uniform as I was nervous to what would happen in school.

I looked in the mirror, "Perfect!"

Then I went downstairs.

"Hey sweetie are you excited for school?" My mom asked.

"Yep."

"Don't forget to smile, okay?" My dad reminded me.

I put my bag over both my shoulders and nodded then went out the door.

I walked to school.

I was nervous to be honest, but, I was also excited, I was maybe going to find my soulmate.

Speaking of soulmate I got my marker out and wrote to him telling him how nervous I was.

(Bold slanted letters are your soulmate writing to you, and slanted non-bold letters are yours.)

'I'm nervous, it's my first day at my new school."

He immediately wrote back.

'Don't be, Im sure you'll do just fine."

I giggled. He made me feel much better.

Then I bumped into someone.

He had beautiful blue eyes, he was gorgeous, his hair was a raven black color.

"I-I'm sorry." I said, whilst my face getting red.

"No problem, are you ok?" He responded in a clam voice.

I nodded my head.

"Say, I have never seen you around, are you the new transfer student?"

"Yup! That's me, I'm (L/N) (F/N) nice to meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too (L/N) I'm Akaashi Keiji, but you can call me by my first name Keiji."

"Then you can call me by my first name too!"

He smiled at me, his smile was really charming.

I then smiled back and we decided to walk to school together.

At School:

Keiji POV:

She was really pretty with her (h/l) (h/c) locks and her (e/c) eyes.

I also swore I saw some writings on her arm in the exact same place I was writing to my soulmate in.

'But, a lot of people use that spot to write to their soulmate, so it was probably just a coincidence' I thought to myself.

But it's kinda weird though, my soulmate said this was her first day in a new school, and this is her first day in a new school too.

Though I never told her about it, I wanna find out myself first before I actually came to tell her about it.

"Oya,oya,oya!" I hear Bokuto yell.