why is so hard to be happy?

sometimes life can drag us down till we're at the rock bottom, and when we hit it it's time to get up. maybe we won't be stronger, but we will surely be more aware of our situation.

idk how to explain it. i just think that we can't  always be happy, cause then it would become our “normality” and we would be back to square one.

to me, happiness is something ephemeral, so it doesn't last for a long time as we would like it to. happiness isn't a long-term thing. happiness is moments, happiness is hours, minutes, even seconds. happiness is that little thing that – even if everything is falling apart – makes you think “maybe i can do it, sometimes it's good to be alive”.

and it can be hard to reach that goal, it's true. it can be so hard to be happy, you're totally right. and honestly, i don't really have an answer for this – sorry to disappoint you.

nonetheless, you are still able to try and reach it through your passions and interests. i, for example, feel happy when i make a friend feel better, or when the sun is setting/rising and i'm walking with chill music, or when i draw and paint or write a story. i am not saying that doing these things you will be 100% happy; but following your dreams and doing what you like the most can help you reach your ultimate goal, even if it won't last forever. but you can keep it in mind: i love to think about those little moments that made me get up and let my heart catch fire.

nothing is easy, but you have to hold on to hope and yourself. you have to believe in yourself, buddy, and maybe the road to happiness will shorten.

wish you the best, cause you deserve it.

have a good life.