No. 5: Visiting da mystery boi!

No ones POV

After having fun with Papyrus, he asked you if you wanted to meet his brother, you gladly replied yes and went off to see him and he kinda looked like Fresh!Ink but just..... Colorful..... You liked him already, he waved at you and you waved back smiling as you saw a small purple (pretty sure his blush is purple) on his face, oh now your in a GAINT situation, both him and that other dude both like you! (Dont worry I'll post to endings on if you picked Fresh!Ink or Fresh in the meantime) And you dont know who to choose..

You decided to ask him where is Fresh!Ink and he just instantly replied "I dunno, my homie hasn't been anywhere around this rad place so I decided to chill here" (I still dont know how to make him talk 90's talk sorry). You kinda got a little suspicion on him, but didnt wanna press him on, so you sat down next to him thinking of what to talk about, you looked at him and he was too thinking of something to talk about, apparently he said "Soo....... What's your name?" He asked, I looked away then back and hesitantly said "Y/n." He looked at me with the most awe face ever as I just looked away and asked "So... Can we watch a movie?" I asked him and he said "Sure, oh! And by the way.... My names Sansy Fresh! But people call me Fresh for short." He winked, Idk how I saw wink with shades on but I have a feeling that he litarally winked at me so I just said "Cool." My voice shaking and trembling, he looked at me then looked back at the TV and turned it on, "We can watch a little of Mtt's cookin, to be honest hes better than Papyrus." He whispered inside my ear, as I giggled.

Fresh's POV

She giggled to the words I said, perfect, she doesnt suspect anything at all... I wonder how that other me is doing so far? I sould go check up on him "Uh.. Y/n homie I'll be right back so uh... Enjoy the rad show playin!" As I teleported to Inks front door in the void (In a ask Ink and Error comic Ink made a house in a void for him and Error to live in so yeah I'm assuming that he has a house in his void lmao-) he opened it and greeted me
(Ink = This)
(Fresh = This)

"So how is he?"
"Hes fine, just gave him some dictionary."
"Why tho?"
"Entertainment."
"Alright, has he tried to escape yet?"
"By the time he woke up."

I then walked in and placed on a black robe, it looks like reapers but just looked like the river mans hood but black, why did I put it on? Well he might try to escape and tell Y/n all about me, and ofc shes gonna belive someone like him. So that's why I decided to talk my signature talk to her and the monsters, but just talk normal to him, see? Smart am I right?

He looked up at me and said, "Who the hell are you?" I said, "None of your business." He started struggling again so I used my magic to make a bone appear and it sliced his hand, as he started panting really fast, as if his nonexistent heart had gave up on him (Or sould I say soul? Nah) he looked up at me, his shades having 2 ending sentence (Tf did I say) ?-!, So I said, "Try to escape, I dare you." As I went back up the stairs.

Fresh!Inks POV

"Try to escape, I dare you" As that mysterious person started to walk back up the stairs, I looked at my hand and was still panting, who IS that guy? He did summon a bone so I'm assuming it's one of those idiots, but which sans is it? It cant be Ink since he summons red bones and Fresh summons (I'm gonna assume that he summons purple bones) purple bones... But I didnt see the bones color in time the only thing I saw was a tint on purple, I still didnt know who was that guy, but if I find him I'll make SURE to warn Y/n about him for sure.

Y/n's POV

Fresh came back with his usual 90's self I asked him what took him so long and he just said, "Just went to visit my broshephs, not much." So I rolled with it, "Too bad you missed the show, it was actally cool!" He laughed as I blushed a small red and then looked away "Nononono! Snap out of it, you dont like either of them stop crushing!" He then grabbed your shoulder and asked if I was ok and I nodded as I said, "Imma go to waterfall, you can do you." As I got up and opened the door "Have fun!" He waved at me and I waved back as I ran out the door and headed straight to waterfall.

(Word count: 865
Mhm yep, another chapter finished, welp that's all imma take a break and play some roblox, bai!)