New Beginnings

Before I went to bed I looked outside my window to see the beautiful blue sky,I sighed ,closed the lights and jumped straight to bed. I covered myself with the blankets as I like to do

"Tomorrow is a new day ,New beginnings" I said closing my eyes to eventually fall asleep.

New day ,New Beginnings exactly as I said yesterday, I was going to this school called Disney High and I didn't know what I was expecting ,it was probably gonna be like my previous High School but something in me told me it was different.

I walked out side with my normal high school day outfit, I looked around to see if there was a bus around to pick me up I looked right then left ,waiting for the bus ,then I hear a sound I turned to the direction of the sound and saw a bus with the Disney High School initials turning to my street,it was obviously the Disney High School Bus . It stopped right in front of me ,suddenly the bus doors open, I walked in and saw lots of people I knew not from real life but from movies , Disney Movies! I was suprised to see that I was going to school with Disney Characters. I looked down with embarrassment as I walked to an empty seat.

Everyone was looking at me and talking behind their backs about me, at least that's what I thought. I looked around the bus and saw different Disney characters like Ariel to Ralph. The bus turned right to Disney Street and out the Window I saw DHS. I was quite worried now seeing the school itself everyone got up at different times and started to walk out the one door of the bus ,I walked out last. When I got down the bus left I looked at the bus diving away then I looked at the school.

"WOW!!" I said to myself I started walking towards the school seeing lots of different Disney Characters ,but there will be more inside.