Chapter 11

Toni's POV

I watched her as she played with my hair and trailed fingers down my stomach. We just had the most disturbing sex ever. Now she looked peaceful, like she's been fed. She placed her head on my chest and I think she tried to take a nap but I wouldn't let her.

"Cheryl."
"Hmm?" She immediately started caressing my hips and hands.
"We gotta talk."
"What? Why? Is everything okay?"
"About us. Don't play dumb."
She rested her head on her palm now, looking at me intensely.
"Let me just light up a cigarette."
I waited.
"Want one?" She asked sarcastically.
"Yes thank you."
Her face dropped dead.
"Don't be fucking stupid. You really thought I was gonna give it to you."
"Don't act like a mother to me."
"As long as I'm here you're not gonna smoke." She said before blowing directly into my face.
"I need you to be more open with me if we're gonna do this."
"Alright. Done. What else?"
"Well I'd want you to show me love more."
"For sure. What else?"
She kissed my chest as she waited for me to talk.
"To stop making everything sexual."
"What?! I think you're responsible for that Antoinette. You've got no chill. Remember when we were at Betty's aunt funeral and you had an urge to fuck me."
"Okay!!! We'll both work on that." God she was right.
"Anything else?"
"I'm allowed to make my own decisions."
"Okay. Is that it?"
"Well...yes." I got shy.

She inhaled hard, grabbed my jaw and slowly exhaled into my mouth. I was taken back by that but I refused to look surprised.

"Is there anything you have to say to me?"
"Yes."
I raised my eyebrow.
"What is it?" I asked intrigued.
"Never leave me again."

And in that moment I was sure. No way in hell I'd ever leave her again or make her leave me. Her naked on me with a cigarette that she shared with me even tho she's so against me smoking, her big breasts resting on my stomach, her thick thighs over mine. The hunger in her eyes that was still there after hours of fucking, and her sweet words that she suddenly uses. The way she makes me shy. The way she makes me horny, sad, wanted, unwanted, the way she makes me hate and love myself. That's why I love her even with all the bad things that come along. Cause I can't resist all those feelings. It's irresistible. She's irresistible. I can't say no to her little smiles meant for me, and those little winks with those evil eyes, and those loud moans that come from the bottom of her throat, her dirty mind, the dirtiest I've ever known.

"What are you thinking about kitten?"
"You make me feel weird."
"Weird? Why?" She asked rudely.
"I don't know. You tell me." I said as I put her hand on my racing heart, cause I was too weak to talk.
She smiled at me.
"Say it."
"I love you Cheryl."
"I love you too baby. We'll work on everything. I promise."
She kissed me hard.

Is there an end to my obsession over Cheryl Blossom?