04.

Harry stood in front of his body mirror. He wore a simple deep green Calvin Klein sweater, his signature tight black jeans and his regular rough brown boots.

He didn't know what he should be thinking about. This whole Louis, angel situation was really causing his head to spin in circles. Angels weren't real right? Harry never believed in them, which makes him more curious about Louis.

Harry wondered if Louis was telling the truth. He had problems trusting people, but Harry should trust Louis, Harry remembers all of the times Louis made Harry laugh when he was little, Louis could make the boy smile every time he was sad.

But, Harry had to know why Louis picked him? Why was Louis following around Harry, why Louis wasted his time playing with Harry as a child. Why Louis comes back now after being gone after seven years.

A small tap on Harry's window snapped him from his thoughts, he looked curiously to his small bedroom window to see Louis smiling, waving at the green eyed boy. Was it eight already? Walking over and opening the window Harry could see the dark sky and the rising moon.

"How did you get up here? My room is on the second floor." Harry asked after Louis failed to crawl through the window , tumbling across Harry's bedroom floor. "And be quiet before my mum comes up and here sees a stranger in my room."

"Oh hush, I crawled up the roof. And," Louis says standing up, brushing himself off, "Anne would probably assume that you fell trying to change out of your tight ass jeans."

"Hey!" Harry's cheeks flushed, knowing that's probably true but he just rolls his eyes. Before arguing further more, Harry's door bell rung.

"That's Liam, c'mon." Harry grabbed Louis' elbow. Louis huffed, following harry down the carpeted stairs of Harry's house as Harry shouted to his mum, opening the front door at the same time, "I'm going out with Liam mum! Be back later!"

Liam stood at Harry's door step, his eyes barely visible as he smiled. Harry knew Liam was only smiling this wide because he gets to see Zayn. But Liam's eye brows rose up as he looked at Louis.

"Oh yeah, Louis this is my best mate Liam, Liam this is," Harry paused and looked at Louis. How do you introduce and angel?

"Louis, I met Harry at a local café," Louis butt in as he holds out his hand and Liam shakes it politely.

"Well, shall we?" Liam asks, stepping aside before smiling and walking back down to his parked truck.

Louis walked closer to Harry as they trudged down the concrete steps to Liam's black pick up truck, his hands back into his jacket. Harry opens the passenger door for Louis, who has to crawl into the truck because the tires are outrageously tall. Harry can't help but chuckle as Louis sits down in the middle seat before crawling in next to him. There weren't any back seats, so the three boys were crammed in the front.

"So Harry, you okay hanging with Louis while I go find.. you know who?" Liam asks as he drives down the road, his head lights leading the way. Harry nods, thanking himself for inviting Louis ahead of time.

"Yeah sure, I knew you'd ditch me."

"I'm not ditching you."

"Yes, yes you are."

"No I'm not, Harold."

"Yes you are, Liam."

The two bickered like siblings fighting over a piece of candy and Louis had to sadly sit in the middle of it. Before the two could continue fighting Louis leaned forward to point to a lit up house with obnoxious teenage music booming through the walls.

"Oh look! There's the house, yeah? Let's go." Louis says as he looks over at Harry and smiles. Liam nods, parking a house away because all of the other cars parked out front.

"Let's ditch Liam before he gets the chance to ditch us." Harry says grabbing Louis' hand, smirking over to a frowning Liam before pulling the blue eyed boy out of the car and up the red solo cup cluttered yard.