chp16 tae

-kim jojo pov-
I smiled as i stared at my wallpaper. The butterflies still hadnt calmed down .

"....im probably in love"

Aigoooo i love you too kang. But im to shy to say it , yet i hope you see it in my eyes.

"STOP!" A voice echoes through the house. It was a guy. I groaned and started packing a bag which all my study supplies . In the end i look once again at my wallpaper, smiled and exited the room .

The bedroom door of her room slammed shut at the same time i closed the main door.

The cold air hit my face and i started making my way over to the cat cafe.

-kim taehyung pov-

"Done!" I streched my arms as i looked at the laptop screen , staified with my graphic design. I saved my work and closed the laptop. My hand reached over to the coffee and all of a sudden a black cat jumped on my shoulder .

I kept the coffee aside and took the cat in my hands. Staring at the blue eyes, which reminded me of the sea.

" yeontan wont come close to me now, i smell like cats" i said to myslef.

My eyes wandered over to the chain around its neck , Sarang , was written in golden ink.

Sarang, love, something im stuck in.

I smiled at the cat and put her down and looked at her as she ran away to eat some more food.

The bells of the door rang , and i looked up to see her.

She saw me and smiled, walking over to the table i was currently seated on.

" hi kim taehyung"

" tae"

"What?"

"Call me tae"

She stared at me , her eyes lingering on mine. And soon they smiled, both her eyes and lips.

"Hi tae"

"Hi jojo what brings you here?"

" i had an assignment"

"Oh"

"What about you?"

" oh same i just completed mine"

"Ohhh" she nodded.

" hey jojo we're cool right ? I mean we can be friends right? I mean yes im still trying to win you but i dont think i can...."

" tae stop. I dont want to talk about this . Please. I dont feel good that you guys think im a competetion"

"But dont you get it jojo. Your not . Your not a prize. Your just someone we both love and jojo we're just trying to show that. Our love"

" look tae i get it. But i need to tell you i like kang. And im sorry for that........im sorry i cant love you"

My eyes widened. This is what i didnt want.

" jojo dont be sorry . Its not your fault".

I looked out the window ,towards the sky.

"You know up there , that big guy has chosen someone for me , someone who would love me . And until then ill wait for her. But i need you until i find her."

"And ill be there tae..... i am your friend right?"

I smiled at that.

" well anywho jojo i have to go. My dog needs to be fed. Message me when you reach home."

She nodded and smiled.

" bye tae"

I got up and walked to the door.

Jojo? Wanna know why i know you love kang....... its because the way you look at him.......

...... you look at him the same way i look at you.

- kim jojo pov-

He smiled and got up.

While leaving he told me to message him when i reach home. I will tae.

Pushing all these thoughts to the side i removed my books . While doing so the bell rang ,but i didnt look back at the door.

All of a sudden a guy sat in front of me .

"Jungkook"

He smiled. Hes never spoken to me before. But i see him around. With tae.

"Hi jojo. I saw taehyung leave right now."

I nodded.

" jojo you know how much he loves you right? He rejected probably 17 girls. He loves you a lot. And i want you to give him a chance"

"Hey jungkook . Do you love someone?"

" no "

" then you possibly dont know what love feels like but i love kang. And giving taehyung a chance willhurt him more because then i wont love him  , because then ill only do it because i dont want him to be hurt. Then one day ill get tired of it , he'll be a burden to me. And ill be the same to him . I dont want to hurt him . You know he just told me that there is someone out there whos made for him . And jungkook im not her. So im sorry. But im doing this for the best ok?"

As i said all this the smile on jungkooks face grew. In the end he nodded enthusiastically and got up.

"Thank you jojo ...... now my aim is to find that person for tae"

I smiled at him and nodded.

Soon he left and not much time had passed when i was standing again in front of my house.

I entered and was glad that the house was quiet.

I walked towards my room and jumped on the bed.

I picker up my phone and opened the messaging app.

To taehyung:
Ive reached :)
read at 6:44

From taehyung:
:) glad to hear that . Bye
Take care.

To taehyung:
You too,bye :)

   Change name
   Yes    no

   Yes

Type new name:
Tae:)

Save new name?:
Yes     no

Yes

I swithed off the phone and closed my eyes. Drifting off to dream land.

Sorry
For
The
Late
Updates
Sorry
But
Love
You
All
Bye!