7

The pair walked hand in hand, feeling extra happy as they looked for the rest. It was more like Sana was leading Y/N though, as he had no idea where he was going.

Soon, they walked through an archwa and found a beautiful living room. Large french windows that let  sunlight illuminate it, a huge glass chandelier that hung over it, and very interesting looking furniture.

It looked like something straight out of a historical drama, with a touch of futurism.

He saw Jimin turn around as he heard their footsteps and shout.

"Hey! How'd it go?"

"Good. So far." Y/N stated as he sat down beside Jin and Nayeon.

He looked at the table in front of them. A whole platter of exquisite delicasies had been set out by the chefs. There were foods he ate on a daily basis, and some he didn't recognize whatsoever.

He rolled his eyes as he noticed Jimin already indulging in the tantalizing treats in front of him. Jin was talking to Sana, while Nayeon was giggling at something with Mahiro. Only Dahyun was unoccupied.

He looked at her. She was looking around the place, but trying to be discreet.

Truth be told, she was doing well. Any normal person would have just thought she was admiring the ambience of the area.

But not a criminal mastermind like him.

He knew exactly what she was up to.

She was looking for something.

Someone.

The way her eyes spent a few milliseconds longer while looking at the curtains, or the paintings. That was what gave it away.

She knew she was being stalked by something.

He smirked as her gaze met hers, and her sharp eyes stared into his. She was trying to let him know.

He nodded and took a cup of wine off one of the trays. He took a sniff and a sip once, making sure there was nothing unusual, before taking a good sip.

He put ut down as the alcohol made its way down his throat.

It was expensive stuff.

Just like that bow.

The bow the man in the shadows was holding.

The bow that was drawn back, and aimed straight at Dahyun's back.

SPLAT

The people in the room jumped at the sound they all knew too well. The sound of skin being punctured by something sharp.

Jimin was on Dahyun in a flash, his gun in hand already, while Jin spread his arms out, covering  Mahiro and Nayeon.

Y/N? He didn't move an inch. He simply chuckled at Dahyun, who was not on the floor, but sitting on the couch, where she had been the whole time, staring at him and smirking.

They were all confused for a while, till they saw the body that lay on the ground near the curtains.

The body dressed in black, head to toe, with a huntibg bow still being gripped by the lifeless hands.

By the time they had gatheres their bearings, Dahyun and Y/N had high fived each other and the younger was in splits of laughter.

"Dubu's learning well." He said as they all sat down again, and watched as the maids make their way to the corpse, not eager on cleaning up the bloody mess.

Y/N had his gaze fixated on Sana's side profile once again. Her beautiful side profile, to be exact.

It was a peculiar thing, how a simple girl like her could turn this monsters frown upside down.