Chapter 1.

"June!!"
"June!!"
I heard someone calling my name wile i was napping...
"Yes......"
"JUNE MARIE,GO TO THE PRINCIPALS OFFICE EMEDIANTLY !!"I jumped up from my napping position,
startled at the booming voice.I heard a cheerleader laugh and every one joined.a couple of tears were on the verge to spill when i heard someone say "look its june the Emo retard!!"I ran out of the class room,not going to the principals office.Instead I went into the bathroom,running into one of stalls and I locked the door.I sllid down the stall door and put my hands to my face.i didint cry,I was just mad.why do they label me emo,retard,fat ass.First off i don't mind the emo part because i am emo. Second I'm not retarted.I have the IQ of 140.I just don't wanna do the work because i know it all already and third,i don't know why people call me fat.my family says that I'm as skinny as a stick! I heard someone come into the bathroom and they had checkered vans on and black skinny jeans."hey um,my name is Dylan an I'm here to tell you that i know what happen today in class was fucked up but,we live in a world full of those type of people."I was taking my hands away from my face and had a question to ask him."are you emo?"
"Yes,yes i am and i am proud!"
😳.that was my face when i heard that answer.In a quick,swift movement,i unlocked the stall door and hugged him.He was shocked at first but he wrapped his arms around my waist.he leaned back and kissed me.maybe not everyone in this world doesn't hate me.or at least thats what I thought.