Part 1: just a ordinary english girl skating in america

I'm an ordinary girl in an ordinary world in an ordinary life . I recently moved to la . I'm 17 years old and I found it hard to move from my small home town to la . I made a mate named Joey she's well cool she's from my agency that I work for . I also make tik tocks hoping one day a famous tik tocker would see it .
Next day )
I was skating through the streets of la listening to my music living my best life as per usual today was a good day I was feeling something good would happen it was definitely a good day . But it was different . As I was skate boarding I was going very fast I saw this big hole with a dip at the front of it and I knew I would fall and I did I flew into the la hot air and face planted straight next to someone shoes . I was the most embarrassed I have ever been In my life . I looked at the persons shoes and noticed they were similar to my black shoes that I was wearing just then they were white nike airforces wow so American but I guess I have the style now thou . He looked at me and I looked at him for a good minute back and forth at each other . I was constantly looking because I could not believe what had just happened . He was so good looking I couldn't believe my eyes . He was wearing a grey tracksuit , his hair was dark brown and it swayed nicely in the wind .his eyes were so brown they glowed in the warm golden sun . I suddenly stood up quickly with his help of his soft gentle hands . I dusted myself of very quickly because I was very embarrassed as tears shed from my eyes and i knew I was about to cry . But I dusted myself of as quickly as I could . I still felt very embarrassed . Tears were still flowing down my eyes due to the pain of leg and arm but then he suddenly spoke with his sexy American accent .
Rece : hey you okay that was a tough fall .
Sophie : yeah yeah I'm fine (crying)
Rece: your obviously not would you like a hug .
Sophie : yes please If you don't mind
Rece : of course not with his arms wide open with the hand motion telling me to come in for the hug .
I was still in the hug but it was more like a cuddle . He asks what my name while I was still in the hug . I said that I was called Sophie and had recently moved from my small home town in England to here . He said oh that's amazing so my guess is that your English . He then says as your new if you would like I can show you around . I say yeah sure I would love that thank you . He then gently punches me in the arm and I go ahhhh in pain and he goes I'm so sorry but that was so British and cute . We should hang out again after I take you round LA tomorrow . Yes I would love that btw I'm sorry for falling infront of you and he says no no don't be silly even I find it hard skating maybe you can teach me only fair as I'm showing you round LA . I would love to teach you sometime . Sooner rather than later with his cute wink I'm have to go now I am going to the studio to record some music you should listen to it some time I'm on Spotify or I'll take you to the studio one day . I then blush I get this feeling in my stomach which I never felt before . I feel easy and excited at the same time but relaxed . Maybe that's the effect he gives . He then turns around and goes stupid me I forgot to ask you would you mind giving me your number because I would like to get details of when to meet tomorrow your going to love LA . I say yeah sure and give it to him and we exchange details . He then says oh is that a British number . Yeah aha I'm not going to be changing it anytime soon unless I stay here for a very long time and I feel something come over me and just wink at him . He then runs to the studio .