Chapter 2

Crystal was suddenly not in the mood because of what happened earlier she asked her friends if she can go back to her apartment and her friends nodded and asked her if she wanted a ride, but crystal said she wants to be alone for a while.

The three girls gave her space they can clearly see crystal was not ready to talk about it but as soon as crystal left the three immediately talked to nicky

'what happened?' daya said clearly worried for crystal. Crystal is always the happy, positive and fun one in the group even though she have problems she keeps smiling.

'it happened 7 years ago' nicky said smiling sadly while she remembered all her high school memories.

High school was really the most beautiful, exciting and amazing journey that ever happened to her life. She remembered her friends, all the parties, all the laughs, all the pranks, all of the sleepovers, they're movie marathon, the prom and even when they skip class.

'do you guys know what crystal regretted the most in her life?' nicky asked at the three girls tears was forming in her eyes. The girls shakes their head no.

Of course nicky thought when there high school group separated nicky and crystal was only their for each other. Nicky was the only one who knows how crystal suffered a lot.

Nicky laughed sadly and closed her eyes forcing herself not to cry. All she wants is for crystal to be happy like real happy because it's what she deserves after everything.

'we were in high school and it was an amazing journey of my life with my friends crystal, jaida, jan, and gigi' nicky said and lux suddenly rested her back on the chair.

Gigi lux thought the name was really familiar to her.

'wait gigi? Like gigi goode?' lux asked and nicky nodded daegen was shocked

'the girl crystal used to like!' daegen said. Crystal already told them the name of her first love but it was clear that she didn't told them what happened, why everything ended like this.

'the thing crystal regretted the most is that she never told her best friend her feelings, that she loved gigi. She was coward and was so angry at her' nicky said

'what why?' daya asked and nicky didn't answered it. She told them that she will tell the whole story one day.

--

Crystal quickly opened the door of her apartment and dried herself. It rain all of a sudden and she got wet.

'the weather knows what i feel' crystal said and laughed at herself. Everytime shes feeling sad it will rain and if shes happy the weather is nice or good, and its not just a coincidence It happens everytime. She calls it her super powers.

She walked to her room and opened her cabinet she wanted to change her clothes, and while she was finding what to wear she instantly saw her old photo album.

It was filled of pictures of her and gigi since they were young. Gigi was her best friend they met when they were in pre-school and they've been inseparable not until the day crystal wants to forget.

Crystal didn't even bother to open the album and look at the pictures instead she put it in the box under her bed. Its been years since she last saw whats inside of it, she doesn't want that album anymore and wants to burn it but she doesn't have the courage to do it.

When she finally saw what she wants to wear she quickly changed and played some music. She shuffled some music of ed sheeran and sat next to her window looking at the outside.

Suddenly tenerife sea was playing, she wasn't really a big fan of ed sheeran its just that his song hits her differently.

She was enjoying the music and saw a couple walking down the street. She smiled sadly and her heart started to feel heavy, and remembered the girl she used to love.

I want you to know it's enough for me
'Cause all that you are is all that I'll ever need

The reason why she never dated or liked anyone is because they're not gigi. Gigi was really different from everyone else, the way she smiles and do stupid stuff that makes crystal laugh.

There's no one like her, no one else could make crystal smile like gigi could, no one can bring out the best of crystal like gigi could.

Maybe if i told her she would never left crystal thought but that didn't happened, she was so angry at gigi she wants to forget her.

'your stupid crystal, she clearly left without even saying goodbye to you' she said to herself and tears started to fall down her cheeks. The day gigi left is the day crystal wants to forget, crystal was always there for gigi but it looks like the girl doesn't care about her, maybe their friendship isn't special for gigi.

You look so wonderful in your dress
I love your hair like that
And in the moment I knew you, Beth