Chapter 1 - Love at First sight

- Mandy's POV-

I had just moved to L.A and heard a lot of noise next to my house. I already knew that I had neighbours that were crazy. At least that's what the last house owner told me.

I walked out of my house and to my neighbours. I knocked on the door and heard someone on the inside yell to be quiet as they walked up to the door.

The door opened and I look up at the tall boy who seemed to be around the age of 18. "Hi can I help you" he says to me. "Sorry to bother you. I just wanted to introduce myself. my named Mandy and I'm your new neighbour" I say to the boy.

He walks inside the house a little and motions me to come in. I felt a little uncomfortable walking into my neighbours house. He lead me to the living room where five other guys were.

Right then and there I realized that my neighbours were O2L. A group of guy who I loved. And then thinking back the guy who opened the door was Kian Lawley. He was my favourite out of the group. He was perfect.

"Hi I'm Kian and these goofs here are Connor, Ricky, Trevor, Sam and Jc" he says pointing to all the guys. "Hey" they all say. I didn't want to fan girl but on the inside I was screaming. "Hey in Taylor" I say.

I see a little dog run into the room and come right to me. I knew that it was wishbone. The dog the JC has had for almost ever. I bend down to pet him but before I could JC said "careful he doesn't like people he doesn't know". I don't listen and pet the dog anyways. He didn't seem to hurt me and all around the room I could hear talking. But of course.

"Hey Mandy we're having a party tonight and wanted to know if you would come?" Kian says.

"I would love to what time?"

"It starts at 8 tonight. And dress nice. But noting to fancy." Kian says to me once again.

I leave and go to my house. 8 was only one hour away and I didn't even know what I was going to wear. I put on a crop top that had the words SLAY on it and a pair of black high wasted shorts. I put a flower crown in my hair (because of Kian) and put on my black vans. I had no clue who was going to be there but I was just hoping that nothing bad would happen.

*AT 8:00pm*

I leave my house. I made sure I had my phone and my keys. I walk to the O2L house and before I go in make sure I look ok. The door swings open and there's Sam standing in the door way. "Hey everyone Mandy is here". he screams. Kian comes running over and gives me a hug. "Love the crown" he says "you too" I say back.

I get introduced to all the people. Although I knew a lot of them. Jenn had a crazy idea to play truth or dare. Of course everyone said yes. "Mandy truth or dare?" Sam asks me. Why did sam have to ask. Knowing him what ever it was would be something aweful. "Truth" I say. "Who is the one person here you would go on a date with?". All around the room you could here whispers of people saying who they thought I would pick. "Kian" I say then look at my feet and blush a little.

JC pushes Kian a little who keeps looking at me. The night seemed to be so weird after I said my answer to that question. "Ill be back" I say as I get up from the couch and walk out if the room.

I go to the back yard and sit by the edge of the pool. Did I really just let Kian Lawley my YouTube crush know that I like him. I mean this could ruin everything. I think to myself.

-Kian's POV-

I couldn't believe it. Mandy liked me. I mean I had only meet her today but I loved her. Wait do I. Maybe love it to strong of a word. Ill say like. I like her.

I walk into the back where Mandy was and sit next to her. She was so beautiful and was an amazing girl.

"Mandy did you really mean it when you said you would go on a date with me?" I ask

"Of course I did. I mean you are perfect. And to be honest I have always had a crush on you." she says.

We turn and look at each other. Should I go in for the kiss. I had no idea. But I did. I went for the kiss. 10 seconds. It felt amazing.

"So how about we go on that date?" I ask her. She nods her head and looks at me. Then out if no where Sam comes out and pushes Mandy into the pool. "Sam I'm going to kill you" she says. All I could do was laugh. "Oh so Kian you think that this is funny" she says. I stand and shake my head no. At I walk back. She runs up to my and gives me a hug. She was all wet.

*2 HOURS LATER*

The night ended real fast. Mandy was sleeping on the couch in a pair of sweat pants and a shirt I let her use since Sam got her other clothes all wet. She was so cute. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I put her into my bed and slept on the floor. It had been an amazing night.

~ok so I know that the chapter is bad but I'm just starting. Let me know what you think. Love you guys.~