Chapter two: Imagine Dragons or Jonas Blue? LANGUAGE!

He walked into the house, shedding his wet jacket and climbing the stairs to his room. The rain outside had picked up current and was beating on his roof.

He took off his wet shoes, dropped them in his bathroom and proceeded to take a long awaited bath. He won't say he was drunk. Maybe a little tipsy, but not enough to puke or say regrettable things.

It had been two days since she woke up.

Miss Archer had called earlier and told him she would soon be discharged. Cam was still not remembering anything and it was still breaking his broken heart. The shower was long and hot, drenching both his body and his mind. He stepped out of the bathroom and dragged himself to his closet, donned a pair of sweats and a hoodie for the cold, then snuggled into his bed, praying for sleep.

Unfortunately, that didn't happen and he found himself wide awake by 6 in the morning. He refused to get up even when his door was being banged upon. Henry's voice wafted through the air.

"Alex, tell me you're still alive in there!" Henry yelled for the millionth time. Alex groaned.

"Leave me alone, Henry."

"But I have big news-"

"Take the big news and leave."

He imagined Henry sighed. "It's about Cam."

That got him up. He sped down the stairs and yanked the door open, making Henry jump. "What about her?" He asked, breathless.

Henry waltzed in. "Good morning to you too." He plopped into the couch. "Mom said she'll be going back to Australia for a week and Cam can't stay in the house alone. I obviously can't take her in because I'll be out of town for the tournament."

Alex sat beside him. "The tournament ended a while ago."

"Well, mom doesn't know that, Cam doesn't and I need you to help kick-start her memory."

"You didn't even like the fact that we were dating. Why help us now?"

Henry sighed deeply. "You made Cam happy and that's what I want. Besides, I got a hot new girlfriend, don't ruin that by making her stay with me."

Alex rolled his eyes. "What does she say?"

He knew he meant Cam so he continued. "She's okay with it. Except she's wondering why mom and I are letting her stay over at a guy's place for a week."

He nodded slowly, rising to his feet. He spared his guest a look as he strolled into the kitchen and pulled out a box of cereals. "When is she coming?" He asked, sipping a cup of coffee.

"In an hour-"

He spat out the liquid in shock. His eyes widened with disbelief. "An hour?!"

Henry gave him a sheepish smile that rivaled the glare and groan directed at him.

***

"Is he a good person?" Cam asked her brother at the wheel. He was taking her to the weird guy from the hospital. Her red hair was in a messy bun, a few tendrils wisping at her face.

"Yeah," Henry replied, his grip on the wheel tightened. "You'll love him."

She noticed his unease and remained quiet through the ride. Soon, she caught sight of a big mansion-like house close to the woods. Her jaw dropped as Henry got out of the car and headed towards the house. She followed quickly, looking around the two storey building before her in its white glory. The inside was even cooler. She expected a rich and classy cold interior but what she saw was a homey looking, comfortable atmosphere. A few paintings lined the walls, giving it a nice, classy look. Her gaze carried on to the kitchen then back to the living room. A painting caught her eyes.