💔Alevaro. Pregnancy💔

Thank you emiiiily14 for da idea💕💕💕💕.
Also go show her books some luv<3.

Now on to the story......

August 21st, 2025

Alvaro's pov

Lately i have been feeling sick. I keep vomiting every now and then for weeks. I told Kairi about it. And i wasn't expecting what he told me.....

I'm pregnant

At first i didn't believe him. But then he told me to buy a pregnancy test. Which i did so i took it. I was in face time with Kairi that whole time since i was scared as shit. We waited for about 5 min so it could give the results....... And it came out.........

Positive

I then started to cry. I showed it to Kairi he was hella happy.
I was feeling different emotions right now. I was happy and sad and scared. How am i suppose to tell Ale about this. Will he want to keep the baby??

I waited for Ale till he got home.
Idk how he is going to react about this. So I waited for about 20 min until he got home. I was already started to cooking for him.

He came from work tired.
I had to tell him now.

"Hi Ale.." i said shyly.
"Hey baby boy... Um are ok?" he said confused. I'm always happy when he comes. Cause bitch i miss mah manz.

"Yeah....Maybe......No...." i said giving up. "What's wrong bebesito" he asked. I blushed. Damm those pet names always get me everytime.
"Ok... Promise you won't be mad at me" i said looking at him trying not to cry.

"I promise now tell me ur getting me worried" he said grabbing my hand. "Ok... Well..... I'm..... I'm.....I'm-" i said stuttering and crying. "You're what?? Plz tell me ur getting me nervous" he said trying to calm me. I'm.....

Pregnant

I said crying. I then looked up to Ale to see how he would react. I thought he would be happy but it was actually the opposite.

"You're What!!??" he said in a surprised. "I said I'm Pregnant" i replied. He started to walk un circles nervous. "Alvaro are you dead ass??" he asked me looking me in the eye. I nood. I went to the bathroom to grab the test and showed him. He wasn't happy. About it.

"Alvaro I'm sorry but i don't want this baby" he said. "Well it's not my fault.....ur the one who got me pregnant!!" i yelled at him.
"Ik but i don't want to be in the baby's life. I'm sorry but were still young and I have to finish college. I'm sorry Alvaro but I'm leaving" he said mad. "Ok Fine I'll raised our baby ALONE!!" i yelled. He then left.

I cry and cry. Idk what to do since it's actually my first child.
"Don't worry baby Mommy will take care of you" i said rubbing my pregnant belly.

The next day i told my mom and dad. The were happy like u have no idea.
Then I told Mattia and Kairi since they already had a child since they have experience with this.

They said they will help me with the baby.

I was realived.

9 months later

May 26th 2026

I'm at the hospital. I'm done with all of the pushing and shi. Tha hurt a lot i was in soo much pain.
The nurses gave me my baby girl.
She looked so pretty. I started to cry. My Baby is adorable.

She was born at 4:36pm

I notice that the baby looks like Alejandro. Man this baby is adorable. My parents then came. They stared in awe.
"Ahi mijo esta bonita como se llama" she asked. "Se llama
Arianna Jasmin Rosario-Romero"
I told her. "Su nombre esta bonito mijo. Translation:(Her name is Arianna Jasmin Rosario-Romero) (Her name is beautiful son).Yes I'm finally a grandma" she said hugging me.
I was happy that my baby girl was born nice and healthy.

No one's POV

Then Kairi and Mattia came with their Baby also it's a boy. And his name is Mateo.
"Holy shit she looks like Alejandro" Mattia said surprised. Then Kairi nudged him. "Mattia u know he doesn't feel talking about him" Kairi whispered yelled in his ear. While Alvaro was just admiring his newborn daughter. (Btw Kairi gave birth to his kid like months ago)

"Oh yeah I forgot to say her name is Arianna Jasmin Rosario-Romero" Alvaro responded. "Well I think Arianna and Mateo will get along well" Kairi laughing and looking down at his baby sleeping peacefully in the baby stroller. They all laughed knowing that will be true.

Almost 3 years later

Me and Arianna are good right now. We have a good house right now. I was preparing Ari's milk when i heard a knock on the front door.
I decide to open it. But i didn't expect to be......

Alejandro

"Hey..." he said. "Hey..." i responded. "Umm can i come in??" Ale asked shyly. "Yeah.....sure" i said leading him inside. "Wow nice house" he said. "Thanks" i replied on finishing Ari's milk. I gave it to her in her room and went back to the living room.
"Soo how did you find me" i asked curiously.

"Umm well i told Kairi and Mattia where you live but when i asked them they weren't happy about it" he replied. "Oh.....So you now come almost 3 years later to visit me and our daughter" i said annoyed.
"Wait..... The baby was a girl?" he asked. I then realised what i said.
"Yes it is now can you please leave" i said going to the kitchen.
He then came in the house and followed me to the kitchen . "Wait.... I just want to meet her before i leave" he said. "Ok fine but after that you have to leave" i said annoyed once again. "What's her name??"he asked.
"It's Arianna Jasmin Rosario-Romero" i replied.
"Oh so you put my last name too?" he said. "Well duh... It's also your daughter Alejandro" i said annoyed.

"Arianna puedes venir para aca??" I yelled. Translation: (Arianna can u come over here??) She then came downstairs. "Si mami" she replied. Translation: ( Yes mommy)

Ale's pov

When he said daughter i was surprised. I had a daughter.
I'm surprised he called her in spanish. A little toodler came down the stairs. "Yes mama" she asked. "I want you to meet someone" Alvaro said looking at me. "Arianna met.........your Dad" he said nervously.

"Hi papa" she said waving her hand. "Hey Ari... U look so big now" i said. I can't believe this girl is my daughter.
I almost started to cry. This is actually my daughter. She soo beautiful like her mom. I'm kinda shocked that she looks like me. She had curls like me but Alvaro's hair color and she has my smile her eyes are just like Alvaro's and her nose. She was perfect. I  gave her a big hug. She hugged back. This is probably my last time I'll see her again.

"Ok you can go back to play with your toys Ari" Alvaro said while i snapped out of my thoughts.

I knew that i fucked up badly. I left my boyfriend with our daughter. What kind of parent am i. Who fucking leaves their pregnant boyfriend with your child.

I then walked out. I already expected Alvaro to not see me again.....

What have i done.....

Hi hope you guys like it.
This took me about an hour to do this. Just saying ik it's bad.

Thank you for reading dis <3