✨fred

title: best friends with benefits
warnings: implied smut, fluff, and, mild swearing
pairing: fred weasley x fem! gryffindor reader

***
"Same place, same time?" I whispered into Y/N's ear and nibbled the earlobe a bit which made her shudder.

She turned to look at me and wiggled her eyebrows before giving me a wink then walking towards her next class. I bit my lip as I watched her walk away then George walked up to me.

"Hey, Freddie?" he called me

"Yeah?" I replied, still watching Y/N

"Are you crushing on Y/N?" he asked me suspiciously.

I turned to look at him in disgust and shook my head. "No way, she's our best friend, why would I?"

He gave me a suspicious look but shrugged it off which made me relieved. If anyone founds out what Y/N and I are doing, we both are so dead.

George and I are currently in the common room, it was almost empty because everyone had gone to bed. The people who are currently here, aside from George and I were, Alicia, Harry, Ron, Dean, and Y/N. Alicia and Y/N were talking, Harry, Ron, and, Dean were doing their homework while George and I were doing things for the joke shop. I was currently trying to get Y/N's attention but she was laughing at Alicia's story.

"Fred? Freddie?" I hear George call out to me.

"Yes? What? Puking Pastilles?" I answered

George facepalmed and shook his head.

"No! I'm talking about Nosebleed Nougat... You've been acting weird all day, is something wrong?"

"No... Nothing." I replied sheepishly

Fuck. Why did the world hate me so much?

"Is it from the break-up?" he asked

"Yeah..." I answered. It was one of the reasons though.

"I'm gonna go to bed, you coming? Maybe we can talk about it?"

"Nah, I'll just stay here for a while."

George gave me a nod and headed up the stairs. People started to head the bed till Alicia, Y/N, and I were now alone. I caught Y/N's eye and she smirked. I walked up to them and smiled.

"Hello ladies." I greeted them.

"Hello Fred." Alicia greeted me.

"Yes, hello Fred." Y/N greeted me with a wink.

"So, long night huh?" I asked them

"Yeah, especially Y/N/N here, she keeps sneaking out at night to what she says 'study' but I don't think she's studying." Alicia told me.

"Oh, what in Merlin's name are you doing Y/N/N?" I asked her with a smirk.

"Its none of your business Fredrick." she replied with a smirk.

"I'm off to bed, stay cool Y/N, you too Fred." Alicia said as she went up to her dormitory. Once we heard the door close, Y/N smacked me in the head.

"Ow, what the hell was that for?" I asked her angrily

"We need to be careful... You kept looking at me, Alicia thinks we're secretly together you idiot!" she yelled at me. I can't help but find her really hot when she's angry especially at me and she's angry at me all the time.

"Did I ever tell you, you look hot when you're yelling at me?" I teased her.

"Fred, this is serious... what if someone finds out? It'll be embarrassing. I mean what would our friends-" I cut her off with a peck.