Chapter 1

"It has been almost a month since he went missing. People are now having doubts whether this is really a case of kidnapping since the family haven't received any call yet from a ransomer. Did the police messed this one up or are they-" The TV was forcefully turned off by a raven-haired tall young man, probably in his early 20s. In his eyes are visible flames of anger towards the reporter on the news they were watching just now. He threw the remote control at the TV. His cherry-haired partner, calm and composed as always, only eyed him as he stormed outside the office. 'What now?' He thought.

"I'm so lucky to have you." The smaller one giggled in between kisses as he moved on top of his long-term partner. His kisses were sweet and brief until it went down to the other's jaw. "Gyu." His lover moaned with pleasure as Beomgyu caressed his body with his warm hands. Beomgyu reached for the other's belt but his boyfriend, Yeonjun, stopped him by grabbing both of his wrists. "Okay, tell me what's wrong." Yeonjun stared at him with concerned eyes that it instantly made him tear up. "Yeonjun, I ..." He started but couldn't finish the rest of the sentence for he was already choking on his own tears. Yeonjun held him tightly. "Hush. It's okay. Didn't I promise to help you with your episodes? All you have to do is to tell me." Beomgyu and Yeonjun have been in a relationship for almost two years now that they decided to live happily together under one roof. Beomgyu still remembers how scared he was when he told Yeonjun that he has been diagnosed with clinical depression. He was cold yet sweating hard, already thinking of what he would do if the other tries to leave him. His brain was so preoccupied with thoughts that time that he didn't notice his man pulling him into a warm and loving embrace. Yeonjun's actions made him want to live a long and happy life. He looked down at his boyfriend's face, tracing each curve and line with his fingers. He tried to stop crying and kissed the other's forehead. "I really don't deserve you. You always help me with every mess I get myself into. What would I do without you?" He said, still on top of his man. Yeonjun reached for the other's lips. They shared a long reassuring kiss before he rolled and pinned Beomgyu to the bed.