So I woke up like um, 6 hours ago? I went on insta and talked to my cousin and my "friend's" mom,I need help with my hair because I didn't cut it and it's puffy haha, my friend is ok...I guess, she stopped hanging out with me when she met a new girl last year, shes distant and..haha, I'm making a chicken pot pie while opening a can of tuna for my greedy cat, 77 words already, damn I should make a BL or fanfic one day, or oneshots 👀 yup I'ma go do that in my room, I'ma try it right now.

Fake oneshots below

Jacob walked out the small house he and his husband brought, it was a nice house with 3 bedrooms and a average build to it, Jacob wore a light purple shirt with blue jeans and socks to go sit in the uncut grass, he woke up pretty early, sooner then usual which was 10:00am when Alexander, his husband cooked breakfast, ”Hey baby!” Jacob turned around to see a half asleep male, he smiled as the smaller male sat in between his legs(haha yes I made the bottom seem like the top 😗), Alexander laughed his very manly laugh when Jacob kissed his forehead (I wanna do a smut 😳 Frannie pray for me)

Little did they know kissing would lead to two sticky males, Jacob put his index finger...nope I can't do it 😂