CHEESE!!!??? CAKE!!!???

As usual, Yeong got up from bed and finished doing her morning routine. She pulled up her sleeve.

"I cut too much I guess...it bled horribly."

She removed the thoughts from her head and got ready with her backpack. She wore her glasses although she didn't need them. She wears them because it gets rid of her insecurities even if it's really less. She thinks she is fat, ugly and her eyes are disgusting. But the truth is, her eyes are beautiful. Her hair and eyes are her charming points. Her weight is perfect. She came downstairs acting cheerful as always. Her 2 year old brother started to pull her skirt. She smiled and picked him up.

"Why are you so cute, Yeongsang?"

But her brother didn't seem to care. He started to play with her coat. Yeong chuckled. A real one. Not fake like other times. She came to the kitchen counter with him.

"Eomma! Appa! Good morning!"
"Good morning, daughter!"
"Goodbye, daughter. Appa needs to leave."
"Goodbye. Take care." She hugged him. Her father kissed her forehead and left. Her mother served her breakfast. She ate it peacefully. Before leaving, she gave a peck on his brother's cheek and a tight hug to her mother. And right after coming out of her house, she changed. She looked down at the ground and started to walk thinking about her life. Thinking how ugly and useless she was. How disgusting she was. She didn't care that someone was continuously ringing his cycle's bell to say her to get away from his way. And soon the cyclist crashed into her.

"AAAAH!!!" She fell on the road but somehow the cyclist managed himself.

"Omo! Mianhae..mianhae!" He said immediately getting down from the cycle. He ran to her and pulled her up. And both immediately recognized each other.

"Taehyung sunbae-nim?" Her eyes went wide.
"Yeong?" Tae stared at her with the same expression."I'm really sorry." He apologized again. Just then, a whole squad of boys appeared.

"What happened, Tae?" Jimin asked stopping his bicycle followed by others.
"I crashed into her" Tae replied in a sad tone.
"And that's why I forbid you guys to start these races!! Sorry about him Yeong" Seokjin scolded Tae and sincerely apologized. Yeong smiled.
"Ani..Ani..it's nothing."
"CHEESE!!!!???" A voice shouted behind Seokjin. A girl came forward. Eyes wide, mouth wide open.
"OMO!!! Is it you CAKE!!!???"
"OF COURSE!!!"

She without giving anyone a chance to speak, jumped onto her and started to cry. Yeong did the same. They were literally crying the whole Pacific Ocean. The others were confused, puzzled and kinda startled. After their cries ended, the girl spoke up

"I searched for you like crazy, pabo!"
"I did too. I missed you so much! I'm so happy we met again!" Yeong said wiping her tears. The others were still confused.
"Wait what is this Cheese and Cake thing?" Jungkook asked.
"Kookie, she is my best friend from middle school" The girl replied.
"Wait what!? The girl who loves books, writing, dancing, rapping, acting and singing?" Hoseok asks. His eyes went wide and he asked being really energetic and surprised.
"Yes, Hobi Oppa."
"Excellent! I'm happy for you, Seokyoung ah" Seokjin says smiling. "So I guess finally met you, Yeong" he continues.
"Huh? What? I don't understand anything"
"She talks about you 24/7 and she's searching for you since she set her feet here. She lost connections with you. And she is searching for you since she knows you live in this town. I'm her brother" Seokjin says. Yeong's eyes go wide.
"That means this is the girl whom I had to be friends with?"
"Yeah. I guess it's not needed."
"Of course not. Anyways where is your bicycle?" Seokyoung said. Yeong looked down.
"I..I stopped cycling. You know people here judge girls who do cycling"
"You gotta be kidding me! You were the best cyclist and it was your number one hobby. How can you just stop?"
"I had to. Everyone judges me."
"But-"
"Girls, we're getting late. Can we start going towards our school?" Yoongi speaks up cutting off Young.
"Yeong hop on Young's cycle." Namjoon says. Yeong and Young get on Young's cycle. And they reached their school soon. And Yeong was scared to enter but she had to. And to her surprise, the bullies went away as soon as they saw Jungkook with her. Yeong was completely surprised whereas Jungkook just smiled. They walked into the class. Seokyoung took the seat beside Yeong and Jungkook sat behind them. The teacher came and Seokyoung's seat was fixed beside Yeong. At lunch time, they sat with the boys and Yeong was extremely happy unlike other times. She was continuously talking and laughing but mostly with Seokyoung. The boys observed her carefully.