ꜰʀᴇᴇᴢɪɴɢ [todd]

𝙹𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚃𝚘𝚍𝚍
𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕒𝕟𝕤
𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵: 380

* ^ * ^ *

I was freezing. The boys were training so they had the air condition so low that Rachel and I were practically shivering in our own skin.

"How does freezing temperatures help them train? I will never understand." I mumbled and wrapped my blankets tighter around my shoulders while I watched Rachel make us both a cup of coffee.

"It's apparently boosts their skills." Rachel shrugged and handed me my mug. I took a ship and the warm liquid helped me stop shivering slightly. I took another sip and stood from my chair.

"I'm going to ask them politely to put on some heat." I said and felt Rachel watching me walk away. I made my way down the hall and to the training room where I heard frustrated grunts coming from inside. I pushed open the door with my blanket still wrapped around every part of my body and stepped inside. Dick and Gar were sparring while Jason watched and waited patiently for his turn. He saw me walk in and made his way to me, laughing at my blanket.

"Rachel and I are going to freeze our asses off if you don't turn on some heat." I told him but he just shrugged.

"The cold gives us an adrenaline rush to help us with training and it teaches us how to fight in the winter." Jason shrugs.

"Since when do you care about learning?" I asked and he smiled.

"You know, you're always super nice to me until your cold." He said. I punched his arm, he winced and laughed. He walked off and came back with a black jacket. He tossed it at me and I barely caught it with my blanket wrapped hands. "Bruce bought me that, it has some type of fabric that'll keep you warm in any climate."

I smiled and through it on, the warm fur inside almost immediately stopped me from shivering. "Thank you."

He shrugged. "It looks good on you."

"Yeah, everything looks better on me." I teased and wrapped my blanket around again. I started to leave the training room but Jason called out my name.

"You better give that back!" He yelled.

"Nope!" I ran off, back into the kitchen with Rachel.