Chapter 1

Morning

Y/n:

"I woke up and got ready for another horrible day at school."

Then she ate breakfast and went to school😭

At school

A/n🤗

Y/n was walking up to the school when she was pulled behind the school and she saw her 7 bullies 😥

Y/n:

"What do you guys want this is the second year you guys have been bullying me why can't you guys leave me alone." She said while crying

Jimin:

"Oh shut up b*tch" he said as he punched her.

Suga:

"Yeah your such a cry baby and a loser. Who has no friends I haven't seen anyone talking to you I guess your. A lonely girl who has nothing and nobody to help you."

Y/n:

"Can you just stop hurting me you have. Been doing this for a 2 years now this is the second year you guys have been. Bullying me I promise I will come back for my revenge."

Jungkook:

"Oh we are so scared revenge and what type. Of revenge oh right your a loser and your weak you can't do nothing. To us there are seven of us and one of you you'll never be able to go against us."

Then they started beating up y/n

After 10 minutes

*Ring Ring Ring*

Rm:

"Guys we have to go to class now."

Jin:

"See you around loser" he said as they walked away.

Y/n:

"I decided to wipe the blood off of my mouth and went to class."

Lunch time

Y/n:

"After class I walked to the cafeteria to eat lunch. After I got my lunch I started eating."

A/n🤩

Then the bell rang and y/n headed to her next class.

After school

Y/n:

"I got my stuff and headed home."

A/n💫

While y/n was walking home she felt like she was being followed. She turned around but saw nobody but then. She went to walking home when she saw her 7 bullies agian and they beat her for the second time that day.

Y/n:

"After they left I went home."

At home sweet home 😊

Y/n:

"I went inside my house and went to shower and. Changed into my confertable clothes then I cleaned up my bruises."

Then y/n watched a Kdrama while her dinner.

After y/n ate dinner

Y/n:

"I decided to clean the dishes and then went to my room."

A/n💙

When y/n went upstairs she didn't go to sleep. She went to still work on her revenge to get her 7 bullies back for bullying her for 2 years.

After 5 hours

Y/n:

"Ok I think I did enough for tonight I am going to sleep now."

Then she went to sleep

End of chapter

A/n 😀

Hi guys I hope you liked this chapter and the next chapter will have more stuff in it please remember to vote and comment and have a nice day bye 😁💓