Chapter 3

Next morning

Y/n:

"I woke up and got ready for school since the others died in the car accident. I don't have to worry about getting bullied anymore and I have suga so he will keep me safe."

After she ate breakfast she went to s school.

At school

Suga:

"I was waiting on y/n with jungkook and then after a few minutes I saw y/n walking toward us."

Y/n:

"Suga" she said and ran to hug him.

Suga:

"Y/n" he said while hugging her back.

Jungkook:

"Are you guys ready for class let's go before we are late."

Suga:

"Yeah let's go" he said while grabbing y/n's hand and walked into the school.

Lunch time

Jungkook:

"Let's go I want to get my banana milk."

Y/n:

"But won't they have alot for the other kids to so they shouldn't run out."

Suga:

"I agree with y/n."

Jungkook:

"I know but I want to get the first bottle though."

Suga:

"Ok you can go get your banana milk jungkook we will be right behind you."

Jungkook:

"Ok hyung see you."

Then jungkook skipped to the cafeteria to get his banana milk before everyone arrived there.

At the cafeteria

Jungkook:

"So y/n are you free this weekend?"

Y/n:

"Yeah why?"

Jungkook:

"That is great news suga tell her what is this weekend."

Suga:

"Well my birthday is this weekend and me and. Jungkook were planning to hangout but now since your my girlfriend. I want you to come hangout with us would you like to?"

Y/n:

"Yes I would love to." She said with a smile.

*Ring Ring*

Jungkook:

"We should go to class now guys."

Both of them nodded and got up and put their lunch trays up and went to class.

After school

Suga:

"How about me and Jungkook take you home?"

Y/n:

"Ok let's go."

At y/n's house

Suga:

"Bye y/n see you tomorrow here is the address to my house." He said while giving her the piece of paper with his house address and then hugging her.

Y/n:

"Thanks see you tomarrow suga and Jungkook." She said while letting go of the hug and waved bye before she went into her house.

Then Jungkook went to drop off suga before he went to his house.

Meanwhile

Suga:

"When I got home I showered then ate dinner before going to sleep."

Back to

Y/n:

"I already ate dinner and I tried to sleep but I couldn't. So I ran up and down the stairs to try to get tired so I could. Sleep but after a few minutes I went back to my room and I fell asleep."

End of chapter

A/n

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment I love you all and have a nice day/night 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜