Weird Dream

I ran as fast as I could, stopping myself from looking back. I ran and ran until I lost my breath. I scanned the area I was in, it's somewhat familiar, but I don't know if what I'm seeing was right.

I was so overwhelmed by the fact that I ran, when I suddenly remembered what I was looking for.

"Justin..." I muttered. I scanned my surroundings again, and something hit me.

I'm inside the school campus, and I'm in front of their room. I mustered up the courage to walk closer, my hands trembling, I can feel my feet go numb, my heart was throbbing so much that I can't breathe. I stopped myself from turning away again, I don't need to hold back, I have to this for myself at least.

"Uhm. E-Excuse me... m-may I please excuse---" my voice was cut off when Justin suddenly looked at me wide-eyed, his lips slightly parted.

"Liz?" He asked. I just stood there frozen. He looked at me intently and asked, "What are you doing here?" I was lost for words.

"I... I c-came here be-because..." I trailed off. What was the reason I came here?

I tried so hard to calm myself down, I feel like crying but I stopped myself. I need to be brave, I can't let things go like this.

"Sir, may I excuse myself?" The prof just looked at him and sighed. "Bring her to the infirmary."

I felt my legs wobbled as I walked. Why is this even happening to me? Just what did I do to deserve this?

"Liz, what happened?" He asked. I opened my mouth but not a word came out, it was as if my voice was shut.

I felt the urge to cry, I tried to stop it but I can't. I cried so hard I thought my eyes would pop out of its sockets. Justin just looked at me, his eyes had the hint of curiosity. I know he wants to ask why I cried, but he is refraining himself, and I'm thankful for that.

I reached for my pocket and gave him a piece of paper. I held on to that paper for almost 4 years. Now that I found him, I don't think I'll be needing it anymore. He stared at the paper for a brief moment, then he suddenly stood up and smiled at me.

"I'll be back, Liz, wait for me." Before I could say a word, he's already far. I wish he stayed a little bit more. I shouldn't have come here, I'm so stupid.

And just like that, he never came back.

...

What kind of dream was that? It's weird as fuck. It's so hard to open my eyes because it felt like I would cry the moment I open them.

It's all just a dream. I know it is.