4💛

Roommates.

8 of them

And they're all boys.

16 years old, Chan, Minho, and Minhee decided to move into a much bigger house. This lead to housing the other boys as well as their pets. This also lead Minho and Minhee to adopt kittens.

Both the Mins fought over custody of the cats. Soonie and Doongi going to Minho, and Dori belonging to Minhee. It was perfect really. Dori didn't like Minho all that much, so he really had no problem giving Dori to his little sister. They were both small and cute anyways.

What also happened within the year of Minhee and Minho living with Chan, Minhee became more open with the boys.

Well. Not really telling them she's questioning her sexuality, more like hinting that she's nervous around girls.

There was a time where Changbins older sister was visiting from overseas. Changbin missing his big sister, invited her over to their new house.

MinHee was always nervous around new faces. But pretty new faces? Thats even worse babey!!!!

"Why don't you want to meet Changbins older sister?" Felix asks, putting his clothes on hangers.

"I'm scared......" MinHee admits. She decided to grab a pile of clean clothes and put them in hangers as well to help Felix out.

"Why? She's a really nice girl. She has a girlfriend around your age too." Felix suddenly stops. He was genuinely curious as to why MinHee avoided any and all contact with women besides Dahyun.

"Girlfriend...?" MinHees tone slightly went up. Interested in the topic of changbins sister having a girlfriend. "Mm, she's very openly gay."

"Is she pretty?" She questions. Felix looked away from her, trying to hide the small smile that was forming on his face. "Well that's a question i didn't expect...." he said with amusement in his voice.

"If she's pretty Im gonna have to back out." Minhee says, jumping on Changbin and Felixs shared bed. Grabbing a pillow and instantly cuddling into it. "Why?"

"Pretty girls make me nervous." She twiddles with her, looking away from the boy. Felix just shakes his head and smiles. He knows sum.....oh he knows sum..... "But you're never nervous when you're by yourself." They heard Jeongin yell from across the hall.

"Smooth Jeongin!! Smooth...." Felix yells back. "I hate you Jeongin. Jokes on you anyways, I'm nervous about 18 hours a day" I say as soon as I saw Jeongin lean up against the door frame.

"What about the other 6?" The youngest boy asks. "That's when I'm sleeping." Minhee shrugs.

"Alright then!" Jeongin jumps into the bed next to Minhee, pulling her into a bear hug. "Soojin doesn't bite. Don't worry." Felix joins them and starts to play with the youngests hair, occasionally patting her head.

"Stop patting my head like I'm a dog."
She swats his hands away from her head. "Sorry." He chuckles and decides to wrap his arms around the two babies.

"Nice! We having a sleep over?!" Changbin walks into the room, observing the cuddle party the 3 were having. "Move over!" Changbin says excitedly, walking a bit farther from the bed so he can get a running head start.

"No no no no no NO-" all three of their eyes widen as they saw the elder jump up. "FUCKING CHRIST HYUNG GET YOUR FAT ASS OFF OF ME!" Jeongin cried out and manages to push him a bit to get up from under him.

Changbin pouts and clicks his tongue. "My ass do be fat tho..." he wiggles his eyebrows.

"Babe, never say that again. Please." Felix shakes his head.