Loving You Again

Sakura woke up when her phone alarm rang. She had been sleeping for 12 hours because of jet lag. Sakura went to Africa as her first country destination to travel since Eunbi insisted her to go there.

"Sakura, rise and shine,"

Sakura showered and prepared herself to go out. She checked her phone and noticed some misses call from her dad.

"He must be worried,"

Sakura and Chaeyeon agreed to not contact each other during Sakura's trip. Chaeyeon told Sakura that it was better to give each other some space.

After breakfast, Sakura drove her car to a primary school about 3 hours away from the main city. The school is small, and there were only about 15 students running on the field. Sakura parked her car and walked towards the school. She smiled as she saw the two girls walking towards her.

"Kkura!"

"Irene! Seulgi!"

Irene and Seulgi greeted Sakura and invited her inside. Yes. Irene and Seulgi are not dead.

= = = = =

"We had been ordered to kill Seulgi, so the two of you please move aside,"

"No! If you want to kill her, then you have to kill me first!"

"We want to make this fast so move,"

"Just kill me! I don't care anymore!" Irene hid Seulgi behind her.

The three men signalled each other.

"If you said so!"

"WAIT!"

Eunbi stood in between the men and Irene.

"No one should be dead here," Eunbi said.

"Move aside or I will have to kill you too," The leader warned.

"How much did my dad pays you?"

"3 million dollar,"

"I will triple your pay, let us go and fake Irene's death," Eunbi offered.

"Do you have that much money?"

"I can wire you the money but tell my dad that my sister and Seulgi are dead, plus if you kill them now, I won't let you off,"

The three men put their guns down.

"In an hour or else I'll be back," They said.

"Sure,"

The three men left the club. Irene grabbed Eunbi.

"What are you doing? What do you mean by faking my death?" Irene questioned.

"Unnie, both of you, move away from here and never come back, I will book a flight for both of you so leave the country tonight, I will settle the rest,"

"Eun,"

"Trust me, this is the best for us,"

Eunbi arranged a private flight for Irene and Seulgi to flee from the country. After that, Eunbi hold a fake funeral for both Irene and Seulgi. Eunbi also met Sakura and told her the truth after Sakura blamed herself too much after that incident. Nobody knows that Irene and Seulgi are alive other than Eunbi and Sakura.

= = = = =

"How is life here?" Sakura asked as soon as she sat with Irene and Seulgi.

"As you can see, we both work as a doctor in this school and help all this people," Irene answered.