1 • BlueStar X TallStar [Love/Lust]

BlueStar padded forth, her tail tucked between her legs. Why does my heat always have to happen on the night of the Gathering? She had already asked FireHeart to help her, but he'd declined. She didn't get how he could just say no, when she was clearly in need of help.
"Hello, BlueStar. Nice night, isn't it?" A voice called. Bluestar glanced over. TallStar. She sighed. "Hello, Tallstar! You spooked me." She chuckled. "My apologies, BlueStar. Would you like to begin the gathering?"
She padded forth, nodding at TallStar, and began her reports.
---------------------------------------------------------
TallStar's POV
---------------------------------------------------------
TallStar watched BlueStar pad up, noticing her tail between her legs was clamped over her vagina. Is she in heat? Funny nobody has helped her. He watched as BlueStar finished and backed up to sit down next to him, as LeopardStar stepped up. "BlueStar," TallStar mumbled. StarClan, what am I doing...? "Ah, may I speak to you after the Gathering finishes?" Bluestar glanced over, nodding.
Don't worry BlueStar. I'm going to help you, since nobody else cares.
---------------------------------------------------------
BlueStar's POV • After the Gathering
---------------------------------------------------------
"FireHeart, please escort the Clan home safely." BlueStar purred. FireHeart nodded, yowling a summons to his clan. I wonder what TallStar wants from me. She gazed over at TallStar, who was speaking to his deputy. They exchanged nods and WindClan padded off. "Hello, BlueStar! I was thinking we could head to the hollow tree near the border?" TallStar greeted. What's he getting at...? Bluestar nodded, following him up a hill and to the hollow tree, where they both sat inside. "You wanted to speak with me about something, TallStar?"
---------------------------------------------------------
TallStar's POV
---------------------------------------------------------
"You wanted to speak to me about something, TallStar?" BlueStar croaked. "Yes, uh..." Great StarClan, I'm sorry for doing this. "I smelled your heat, BlueStar. I was wondering if you wanted help?" TallStar sighed. His length became erect. "You noticed?" BlueStar stuttered. "Yes, I-" "Oh, yes please TallStar. I've been waiting so long for this... Please, help me." BlueStar twirled around, crouching and exposing her vagina to TallStar. He was shocked at how quickly she agreed. "Oookay then."
He began to lap quickly at her folds, her juices were sweet and creamy. BlueStar held back a moan. "I've loved you for so long, TallSt-" she paused. "Oops. Hehehe." TallStar purred, and began to lick faster, nipping at the she's folds. I love her too. And now she's basically mine.
---------------------------------------------------------
BlueStar's POV
---------------------------------------------------------
He's so much better than OakHeart... BlueStar began to purr. TallStar probed his tongue deeper, swirling around. BlueStar let out a soft moan. Seeing that she was aroused, Tallstar swirled deeper. "Mmm... TallStar, this is nice, but I wanna see if your cock is as tall as your tail." She purred seductively. Tallstar stopped swirling and mounted his partner's behind, teasing her entrance with his massive erection. Why is he waiting? "Fuck me, TallStar. Make me your slut." She begged. "Okay, miss princess." He teased before slamming his cock into her entrance. BlueStar moaned out loud. "OOHHHHH, that's huge, TallStar... Fuck my pussy raw. I'm your slut, TallStar!" TallStar began to thrust quickly, his barbs scraping the ThunderClan Leader's walls. "Mmm... Your pussy is so fucking tight..." he grunted, speeding up.
---------------------------------------------------------
TallStar's POV
---------------------------------------------------------
TallStar jackhammered into the she's core. "BlueStar, cum for me." He purred, reaching down to rub her clit as he mated. "Ah- ahh- AAHHH-!" BlueStar shrieked as she sprayed. UGHHHH, TALLSTAR-!" she moaned as TallStar slammed his way into her womb. "Baby- you're tight." TallStar purred, reaching down again. Her clit is so soft... "TallStar, I can't be preg- uhhhhh- again-!" She moaned. "BlueStar, I'm gonna-" he slammed in again, shooting his massive load into her. BlueStar shrieked in lust, flopping to the ground and moaning.
---------------------------------------------------------

Edit; I removed the cringe-ass ending. XD I just found it too generic and plain. Hope yall are okay with that. Have fun reading! ;)