Chapter 8

JUNGKOOK POV

Fuck, this is so awkward. We both came out from the haunted house and now standing there. We both didn't said anything cause this is hella awkward. I think I should say something.

" Do you want to go to the shopping hyung" I asked him and his face liten up like a child. Wow hyung mood seriously changes in 0.01 second.

" Yeah, I want to buy something, let's go" Hyung said and we both enter in a store.

" Hello, my name is Tina. How may I help you" A lady asked us as we enter in the shop.

" We want to buy some clothes. If we want any help we will call you" Hyung said and she nodded and went somewhere.

" Let's go there" Hyung said and we went to clothes section. I buy some shirts for me.

" Hyung, what do you want to buy" I asked hyung but he didn't answer. I look at hyung and see that he was not there. I frowns my brows and look at hyung. But he was nowhere to seen.

I check the whole clothes section but hyung was not there. I look at the lady who was folding the clothes. I thought to ask her maybe she knows where hyung went.

" Ahhh excuse me. Did you see a person with black hair and a blue shirt. He was with me some minutes ago" I asked the lady.

" Ahhhh that boy who looks so beautiful. And yes I have seen him, I think he went there" The lady point in the right sight. I thank her and go there. And thankfully hyung was there.

" Hyung" I said and he turn towards me.

" What happened to you kookie. Why are you breathing like you have run a marathon " Hyung asked and I gave him a look and shakes my head.

" Hish suho hyung was right. You seriously gets lost easily " I said and grabbed hyung hans. He looks startled by my action.

" I will stay by your side, so that you will not get lost" I said and dragged hyung with me.

" Can you come with me there" Hyung asked while pointing at the eyeliner section. I raised my one briw and look at him. He looks at me with his puppy eyes and whom I am to say no to him.

" Sure" I said and we went to the eyeliner section. Still our hands are intertwined.

" But why the eyeliner hyung. I mean do you like wearing eyeliner. Not that I mind" I asked hyung.

" Ohhh you will not understand. Eyeliner is my life" Hyung said and I nodded.

" Excuse me, do you have the new eyeliner collection " Hyung asked the lady.

" Yes sir we have it. Here, you can try it" The lady said and handed the eyeliner to hyung. All peoples were looking at us and whispering things like

" Oh my godddd. Bts and exo are with with each other ahhhhh"

" Of course. They are very good friend "

" Did you see how jungkook oppa takes care of baekhyun oppa"

" They both looks so cute together "

" Ohhhh look at there intertwined hands. There hands fits perfectly "

" They looks perfect together. I think there will be a new ship called "kookbaek"

Comment like this. But one comment catch my attention, which was.

" Do you think that they both are dating. I mean look at there hands. They both definitely looks so good together. By ani chance are they boyfriends"

What ,boyfriend. I didn't think like that. Do I really like baekhyun hyung. I mean he is cute, I admit it that whenever he is with me I feels so happy. And when he touch my hands I feels something inside of my stomach. And my heart started beating so fast.

" Wow this looks perfect on you. I swear that I have never seen any boy looks this beautiful while wearing eyeliner. You are even more beautiful than any girl" The lady said, I look at baekhyun hyung and my jaw dropped when I look at him.

He is beautiful than any girl in this whole universe

" You can ask you boyfriend at how are you looking" The lady said making me and hyung widen our eyes.

" He is not my boyfriend miss" Hyung said but I feel a pain in my heart when hyung said that. I mean we both are not dating but I am feeling so hurt.

" What, oh sorry sorry. Actually you both looks so good together, so that I thought you both are boyfriend " The lady apologize.

" It's ok. Oh, yeah, I will buy this one" Hyung said and handed the eyeliner to the lady. We go towards the cashier counter and paid our bills.

" Kookie, Suho text me. He said they are waiting for us in the parking lot" Hyung said.

" Ok then, we should go there" I said and we both went to the parking lot. They all were standing there waiting for us.

" Ahhhh you both finally came" Jin hyung said.

" Look like you both have so much fun with each other huh" Jin hyung said and I look at him. What does he mean by fun.

" But it was not fun for me. I am totally broken now" Kris hyung said and make a sulking face. Look like tao hyung also like Gucci just like taehyung hyung.

" By the way jungkook and baekhyun hyung. Why are you both holding each other hands" V hyung said with a smirk and we both look at our hands and see that he was right. We both are seriously holding each other hands.

We both blush and hurriedly let go of each other hand. I kinda miss the warmth of his hands. And wow hyung hands were so soft like a cloud that I didn't notice that I was holding his hands.

" May I ask why you both were holding hands" V hyung asked still smirking. Fuck you hyung, do you really have to ask this.

" Ahhhh a-actually............we were holding hands ahhhh so that hyung didnt get lost" I said and they all gave us a look.

" Aishhh this bacon. He always gets lost easily. Thankfully you were with him jungkook " Suho hyung said.

" Is this the reason that you were holding baekhyun hyung hands kookie" Jun hyung asked and we both nodded.

" Anyways let's go to home now,I am so tired right now" Luhan hyung said and we all went inside the car and some hour later we finally reach our dorm.

We bud our goodbye to exo and went into our dorm. But I can't forget about holding baekhyun hyung hand. His hands are small and very cute and veryyyy soft. They fit perfectly in my hands.