Archegrands

It is universally known by all known forms of mankind that it is physically impossible for a baby to lift a barbell, but little Maxwell didn't care what all forms of mankind think.

Little baby Ryzek had sauntered into the gym and as arrogant as a 16 year old douchebag boy, he picked up the barbell and, staring his mommy in her eyes, he lifted it above his head and squated.

He quickly became the most famous baby on the earth. There were multiple articles that were written about Ryzek and interviews even though he couldn't speak. They had come to call him the modern day hercules.

Soon enough though, people began to find more and more 'super babies', but that didn't stop people from marveling at the first.

Then, the other babies began to grow, and in turn, so did crime, but as did the job market for superheros.

----

Sawyer had lost hope in Netasha. She was awful at gym. To be fair she was the only Lizard person in the class which gave her an unfair disadvantage, but Sawyer could only watch as she attempted to get the basketball into the basket. She missed and the ball went sailing right over to Maxwell. After it hit him in the head, he turned to Netasha and stared her down.

Maxwell was the biggest (literally) and baddest guy at the school for upcoming prodigies. His superpower was super strength, which made his muscles bulge more than the normal kid, and he was much taller than your average 17 year old.

Netasha, poor Netasha, stood tall as Maxwell stalked towards her. She curled her tail around her leg, and the end of her long horns began to twitch, but of course no one else but Sawyer would notice, because no one else but Sawyer knew his best friends tells like he did. So to every other teenager in that room, Netasha looked as brave as a lion, but Sawyer saw that she was as scared as a kitten. Still, stubborn Netasha, stood her ground. She puffed up her chest and stood slightly taller.

Words flashed across Sawyer's vision. He was the only one who could see the words that were always at the edge of his line of sight. Sometimes it was just one word or two that helped him, like someone's name that he forgot or where there would be extra change laying around so he could afford lunch. Sometimes, though, it gave him invaluable information that he would have never known otherwise. Like the fact that Maxwell, the Maxwell; Grandson of the first known Archegrand, was going commando.

Sawyer waved frantically enough that he caught Netasha's eye. He signed to her in sign language(they only memerized it for moments like this); Hes commando.

Netasha's eyes lit up. She calmed her countenance, and looked back at Maxwell, who finally spoke.

"Listen here you warm-blooded reptile" He hissed and poked Netasha's chest.

Sawyer flinched. Netasha hated being called a reptile. With her being mostly human, we're talking human legs, arms, chest, head, and hair, with a few reptilian items, like her long horns that sprouted from her curly brown hair, and her equally long and thick tail, she preferred the term dragonite. It made no sense to Sawyer but Netasha was his best friend so he went along with it.

"No! You listen to me, you bully!" Netasha glared and poked Maxwell back. "I know you think you're so perfect but I can tell you something!"

"Yeah? And what's that?" Maxwell smirked.

Netasha's own mouth curved up and I saw her tail start to snake around Maxwell where he couldn't see.

"Uh, Max?" One of Maxwell's goons, Sean, called. Max just waved him off. Netasha took a step towards Maxwell so that her chest was almost touching his. Well, that's not true, her chest was almost touching his stomach muscles. She was one of the tallest people in the room and the top of her head was only at Maxwell's nipples.