The Stellar Park

I never imagined that those would be the best vacations of my life ...
"Guys! This place is fantastic!" I was totally in love with the country landscape, everything was amazing, the fresh air, the blue sky, the green forests.
"Let's leave our things in the cabin and go for a walk," Jackson suggested.
"Good idea! I'm dying to photograph this landscape," Jaebeom agreed
We took our belongings out of Mark's car and entered the cabin. Upon entering, a kind lady welcomed us: "Good morning, welcome to the Stellar Park, this is a fascinating place where you can be in touch with nature and disconnect from the world"
"Thank you very much for your welcome, we are very excited to be here" I said in a sweet voice, she reminded me of my grandmother, whom I lost three summers ago.
"We'd like to place our bags in the rooms and start touring this beautiful park," says Mark, in a cheerful tone.
"Well, I see you are 4 people, but I'm afraid I only have 2 rooms available, would there be a problem sharing the room?"
Mrs. Lee seemed quite worried about the issue of the rooms, but we looked at each other and in unison we said "it's okay" "Jackson and Jaebeom will be in one room, and Lucy and I will be in the other," Mark said.
We have already shared rooms in our school rides. So for us, there was no problem sharing the same roof.
We went to our rooms and agreed to meet at the entrance in an hour, so we have some free time, get comfortable and rest for a while, before going for a walk on the forest trails.

***
As I change to more comfortable clothes, Mark went to take a shower, he needed to recover from the long driving trip. Around 20 minutes later, he felt more lively and found me eating some fresh fruits that Mrs. Lee had brought us.
"Lucy, everything is ok about the distribution of the rooms, right? I feel like we should have talked about this before, to have been cautious ..."
"Yes, Mark. Everything is alright. You are my best friend, you know it. I like spending time with my best friend", Saying this, I took a long breath. I knew I didn't tell the truth, who did I want to fool? I couldn't fool myself, but I was dying to be in the same room with Jaebeom. Years ... I have been secretly loving him for years. He was my childhood friend, along with Jackson and Mark. The four of us, always together. As siblings ... As time went by, I started looking at Jaebeom differently. I started looking at him as a man, as the man of my dreams. But how would I be able to break our beautiful friendship, showing my feelings?

"You should talk to Jaebeom about what you feel. You are no longer children ... He has always treated you in a special way" Mark told me.
He was aware of my feelings towards Jaebeom but he has always kept the secret for me. Not even Jackson suspects. "We better hurry up and meet the boys, I want to know this beautiful place," I told Mark, and we left the room
***
Our days at the Stellar Park were wonderful. We took many pictures while doing our walks, we swam in the lake, we played hide and seek among the trees, and so many other crazy things! That night, before returning home, we decided to roast marshmallows and drink coffee next to the small fire we were allowed to make.
"I think I'll miss this place" Jackson said sadly.
"Without a doubt, it has been incredible days with you, my best friends," said Mark, smiling.
"Yes, guys. These have been the best days of my life. I think there is nothing that can overcome the happiness I have felt all these days," I added, quite certain of my words, until Jaebeom left me in shock ... "Lucy, there's still more. Let yourself be amazed. Who knows ... Maybe tomorrow you can say that for sure"
What the hell was Jaebeom referring to? It was not my birthday, no known anniversary was celebrated or anything. I couldn't think of anything that could make me imagine, not even a clue, what would happen later.

We met at the campfire and shared marshmallows and coffee, as we had planned. We spent a couple of hours joking, talking about our plans and singing. Near midnight, I stood up and said goodbye to go to the room.
"Guys, I am very tired. I need a warm bath and prepare my things for our return. Tomorrow, we should get up early. You should go to rest too," I told them, knowing that they would continue the conversation for at least another hour.