Prologue

Home Sweet Home

"Flight 234 from Florida to Colorado, departing in 10 minutes."

I took a deep breath. This is it.

After two years of being away from home, I am finally going back to Colorado.

_________________________________

"I wonder if he's going to pick me up," I thought to myself.

The seatbelt sign went on and they announced that we're almost there.

"Thank you for flying on Florida Airlines, please wait until the seatbelt sign goes off" the flight attendant said.

The seatbelt sign went off and I removed my seatbelt, stood up, and grabbed my things.

Mom messaged, "Honey, we'll be picking you up, I just have to pick up your brother from school"

I gave her an "okay mom," turned off my phone and proceeded to leave the plane.

I took all my luggage and waited for my parents to pick me up.

"Honey! Over here!"

I hear the joy in my mom's voice as I see her waving her hands up high, calling my name.

I ran to her with no doubt and hugged her as tightly as I could. Gosh, I missed them.

"Hi dad," I said as I hugged my father aswell.

"Lumaki kana anak, na-miss ka namin ng sobra"

My brother, Raphael, grew up so fast. He's now 19 years old, and he changed from the last time I saw him.

We talked about my flight on our way to our car. They were also sharing stories about what's happening since I left.

When I asked them about Clark. None of them said a word. It was pitch quiet and I could probably only hear the engine running.

Raphael talked to me and asked me about my trip to Florida, changing the topic like I never asked.

We arrived home safely, and as I was walking through the front door, my brother blindfolded me and help me through my way inside.

I removed the blindfold and I see my boyfriend, Clark, with a bouquet of roses in his hand, and rose petals on the floor leading the direction towards him.

I ran to him with teary eyes. Out of all the things I missed while I was in Florida, he was one of the people who I missed the most.

"Welcome home, baby" he said.

"Enough lovebirds, the real party is here"

"SHAUN!"

I ran to bestfriend Shaun, and gave him a hug.

Seeing my favorite people welcome me home makes me so happy.

____________________________________

"I miss this, I miss us" he said, wrapping his arms around my shoulder, as we walk on the streets, admiring the views.

"I miss this too," I said

We walked around the park for quite a while and sat down on a bench.

We ate the chocolates that he gave me and admiring the beautiful moon as we hold in each other's arms.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" he asked, caressing my hair gently.

"Ofcourse I am, what's there to be worried about?"
____________________________________

*alarm goes off*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

I got up, ate breakfast, and got ready.

Am I nervous? Yes.

A new task wouldn't be any harder than the previous one, right?

This is it. I'm finally going back to N.S.O.C.D.

____________________________________

Time, Watch
copyright 2020

(T.I.M.E. Series)

if my book gets plagiarised please let me know, I put hard work and effort into this book.
any form of plagiarism or copying the same exact content will be reported immediately.

________________

AHHH, I knowwww

I can't wait for you guys to get to know about Rianne and so much more!

I will be updating every mondays and fridays.

This book really kept me busy during the pandemic.

I hope you guys enjoy this book!

- einne