[Always Jealously]

[Piper POV]

I arrived at Beverly Hill School. I walked towards my locker and when I opened it I felt someone arms around me. I thought it was Gavin so I started talking.

"Gavin you know-" I started but got interrupted by a voice and it made me turned around.

"It's Lev not Gavin." Lev responded. I suddenly got nervous. "You know he's your ex right?" Lev asked.

"Of course I know that. It's just- never mind" I said while spotting Hayley and Sophie. Without saying another word to Lev and went towards Hayley and Sophie.

"Hey guys" I said. Both Hayley and Sophie were on their phones so they looked up from their phones. "Oh, hey Piper" Hayley said giving a side hugged so did Sophie.

"What's new?" I asked Hayley. "Coco told me that finally months that Gavin and her are going to hang out again" Hayley while flipping her to the back.

"Are they gonna be alone?" I asked. "Yeah alone" Hayley responded as she put her phone away. "Why? Did you need to talk to Gavin or Coco?" Hayley asked. "Yeah.. where is Gavin?" I asked.

"I saw him talking to Sawyer and Hayden where their lockers are at" Hayley replied. 

"Which is where?" I asked confused.

I felt so bad that I was asking too many questions.

"Upstairs at lockers 676, 678, and 679" Hayley said and I nodded and headed upstairs.

As the closer I was getting there the nervousness I got. I saw Gavin talking to Hayden and Sawyer which made me smile. I went behind him tapped his shoulder. "Oh hey Piper" Gavin said starching his neck a little.

"Did you guys mind leaving?" I asked politely to Hayden and Sawyer. "Not at all" Sawyer said and both of them left.

"What do you-" Gavin started and I interrupted him. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "Tell you what?" Gavin asked very confused.

"You are hanging out with Coco today alone" I said. "Oh that. Well yeah" Gavin said. "Why can't you hang out with me though?" I asked and touching his shoulder. "Piper you know why" Gavin said sighing. 

"Plus today I made plans with Coco" Gavin before removing my hand from his shoulder and made me frown.

"Just ignore Lev" I said. "How is nearly everywhere. He's literally down the hall watching us. You know why?" Gavin asked me. 

I looked down to floor to all the way back.

"He's not watching unless one of our friends from the squad is watching us. Listen Piper I gotta go bye" Gavin gave me a hug before leaving. I saw Lev coming my way. "You know that I don't trust him with you alone." Lev said putting his hands in pockets. "Why?" I begged practically. "You seem so close an-" I interrupted Lev. 

"I gotta go to class. See y'all around Lev" I said before leaving him all alone in the hallway. I just realized Gavin should have wait for me because we are in the same class.

~Counted words~ 510 words~