Something Strange

Today is Coraline's birthday.It has been 7 years since Coraline ran away from Beldam.On every birthday She goes to the small door and smiles,also says:"Dumb witch,you tought Coraline Jones is gonna fall for your trap,hahaahahah."
But She was celebrating this birthday in the garden,Everyone was there...Well,not everyone.Mr.Bobinsky passed away 3 years ago.Also Mrs.Spink passed away a year ago.Wybie was there,Coraline's parents were there,Also the cat became Coraline's pet.When the birthday ended,as She does every year,She went to the little doors and said her text.But something was strange this time...Oh yeah,She forgot to take her pencil and write on the door.She went to the drawer to take pencil,but in a second She was shocked."b,b,b,button key?!"She said,than She went to Wybie's house.And kicked him."haha...Funny way to prank me"She said.But Wybie didn't know what She is talking about..."Ummm,what are you talking about?"Wybie asked her,"You put the button key in my drawer!"She said."No,I swear to god!"Wybie said.Coraline went to sleep and it was midnight,She was dreaming about the sky.And She heard the voice of some sort of dying thing:"I hope you like my present for you,my little doll"