part 1

3rd person point of view

"how could you do that-"

"hyung I'm sorry I didn't mean to do such thing, you know that I wou-"

"Oh shut up gguk. If you didnt do it on purpose ,... then why the hell did I see you over there the other day huh? even jin hyung told me he saw you."

" but jiminie hyun- "

"save it . I don't want to hear anything. Just do whatever you want  .I. DON'T .CARE!! "

Jimin slammed the door to the studio and dashed out of the building speed walking towards their house.

MEANWHILE...........

[on the phone with jin]

"JIN HYUNG!!!! I told you he would be mad . OMG he's so scary when angry . I couldnt even tell him what it was all about. Now what do I do . If he does something I'll kill yo-"

"yah yah yah. You don't go around killing people. Let's just see what he does . At the max he'll just maybe break your controllers , beat you into pulp, ignore you till you cry, and...............that's about it. But it was just an idea an it was up to you to execute it , now YOU deal with it"

Jin finishes with a sly smile but Jungkook is frozen in his place . He did everything but never thought of the consequences.

"-gkook,  earth to jungkook, kookie, jungkook ,JEON JUNG KOOK!!"

he's suddenly brought back to life 

"huh?? what were you saying??'"

Oh how clueless he sounded . If only he knew HOW clueless he actually was. Jin just smirked and showed a thumbs up to someone in the dorm.

"Never mind you don't sound like you need any help anyways"

well now he was done for real.

OK PEEPS how was that ??? 

if you are reading this book please PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK by commenting .

and make sure to vote.

also if you have a few ideas on how to continue this part let me know.

ok bye

(also if you have not streamed stay gold LIKE ... WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??

GO STREAM )

PEACE