Chapter 1. Boarding School Send Off

Author's Note..

*********I'm going to try and update everyday**********  Twitter @espinosatheory

Skylars POV:

        "Honestly, the way I picture boarding school is to be like a huge mysterious building in the middle of nowhere...Just like Hogwarts!" The thought of it made me wonder

"You watch to much movies kiddo. Now get your silly butt inside and say goodbye to your brother. We leave in 5 minutes." My dad told me with a stern voice

I ran into my house and straight up the wooden stairs. The stairs continuously made a creaking noise as i stomped on each step causing the picture frames on the wall to shake. Today was the day, Today was the day I finish off the rest of my high school years trapped in a Boarding School. Being 17 in  12th grade, Boarding school would pass with flying colors. My old high school in Sunset Valley, California was burnt down during a bake sale. A kid with a low attention span really shouldn't be in charge of the baking timers. So now the entire student body of Sunset Valley Highschool has to attend Los Angeles Boarding school 5 hours away from Sunset Valley. Apparently each town is supposed to only have enough schooling place for the population of that town. Los angeles just built a Boarding school for extra schooling options. But since there is no more Sunset Valley High School we all have to go to Los Angeles Boarding School. Good thing i still have my fame and popularity as carried on from previous years.

"Skylar we're leaving!" I broke my train of thought by the ear piercing screams of my mom and dad.

Remembering having to go say goodbye to my 10 year old brother i sprint to his room. "I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU, I'LL MISS YOU, TEXT ME, I'M LEAVING, GOODBYE!" and with that I left his room and made my way to the car. I put my headphones on as I prepared for the journey ahead.

Authors note:

short chapter lol ! This chapter was to just give the idea of whats happening. I might update more then once each day.