Chapter 2. Back With Babes

***********Authors note*************

All the names in my book were made up and random. Any suggestions just comment. Btw this is my first book. Hope you like it!!

Skylar's POV:

I banged my head on a hard surface as I woke up from a deep sleep. As I contemplated my surroundings, I realized I was in my parents car pulling into a parking spot. We had finally arrived at Los Angeles Boarding School. The tall building towered over a a long bumpy driveway and miles and miles of woods. I got out of the car as I heard a bunch of shouting. I looked around as I saw my group of friends from Sunset Valley.

"Kayla Oh My Lord! I missed you the last 3 weeks! But now we're all back in school..Together!"

Kayla Patterson was my absolute best friend. But the thing is we like the same boy. Dylan Holland was the cutest. He always flirts with me but I never tell Kayla. But I don't want her to know I like him because it will just ruin our relationship. Kayla is my best friend! I would never want to hurt her.

"C'mon we need to go to the office to find out who our roommates are. I hope one of you guys are!"

We walked as a group, as we were in Sunset Valley high school. We were on top of the pyramid once again. We were and are the popular kids.

As I opened the door to the dorm I see a pile of familiar clothing items. Suddenly the door slammed open and someone tackles me to the ground. I slam my head on the ground as I whimper in pain. Being face down I struggle to see who is on top of me. As I struggle to stand up a small hand pushes me back down. This time not giving me access to move.

******Authors Note******

Ha Ha cliff hanger. Updating again in a couple of hours.