Chapter-8

Purvi's pov:

After leaving Kavin at the beach. I quickly ran to my car and hopped in.

My eyes were covered with tears. It wants to come out and I really don't care to wipe them off.

I actually can't understand why Kavin lied.

I have asked him before about the relationship he has with riya.

I also asked whether he likes any other girl.

At that time he thought for two minutes and had lied to me that he doesn't have any interest in girls. I got to know that he lied through his eyes.

My biggest mistake was to believe that he lied that he has no interest in girls because he is already in love with me. Ahhh!! I hate myself.

Flashback:

Some days after Purvi started feeling for Kavin.

Both were sitting at the coffee shop.

Kavin: Purvi kya lete hai?

(Purvi, what will we have?)

Purvi: vo sab chodo. Main ek saval puchthi hoon tum batao.

(Leave all that. I will ask you a question answer that)

Kavin:ok

Purvi: humari Dosti ke kuch din pehle, bureau mein ek ladki tumhe hug kar Rahi thi.....

(Some days before our friendship, a girl came to bureau and hugged you...)

Kavin(cutting her): kaun?Riya?

(Who? Riya?)

Purvi: shayad.. mujhe uska Naam nahi pata

(Maybe... I don't know her name)

Kavin:toh?

(Then?)

Purvi:kya vo tumhari girlfriend thi?

(Is she your girlfriend?)

Kavin(quickly): never.

Purvi:toh tumhe koi bhi girlfriend nahi hai?

(Then don't you have a girlfriend?)

Purvi's pov: (pleading god) nahi hain. Please god. Uski girlfriend nahi hai hai

(He shouldn't have. Please god. He shouldn't have a girlfriend)

Kavin's pov: saat saal pehle thi. Ab wife hain. Kaash main tumhe humare rishte ke baarein Bata du.

(I had a girlfriend 7 years ago. Now I have a wife. I wish I could tell you our relation)

Kavin:ab nahi hain. I mean nahi hain.

(Not there now. I mean I don't have one)

Purvi:theek hain.

(Ok)

Kavin: kyu puch Rahi ho?

(Why are you asking?)

Purvi: bas yuhi!

(Just like that)

Flashback end

You should have told me the truth Kavin. You should have told me that you are in a relationship with riya. I would have suppressed my feelings for you. But you? You lied to me. Why Kavin?

Purvi pov ends.

With these thoughts she reached her house. She ran to her door, opened it, entered in, closed the door with a thud, ran to her room, fell on bed and started
crying.

Someone's house(it's Riya's)

Riya was sitting on the rocking chair

She has a photo of Kavin in her hand.

Riya's pov:

I am sorry purvi. Tum mere best friend ho fir bhi mujhe tumhari Dosti se jyada kavin ki pyaar mere liye bahut kimti hain.isiliye main ne yeh Kiya.

(I am sorry purvi. Eventhough you are my best friend kavin's love is more important than your friendship. That's why I did this)

Flashback:

In juhu beach:

Purvi was sitting on the rock staring at the sky and tears continuously rolling from her eyes.

(It hurt her when she got to know that Kavin knows her from college life. But he behaves like he didn't know her)

Riya came and put her hand on purvi's shoulder.

Purvi turned and saw Riya

Purvi:Riya?

Riya: do you remember me Purvi? I am your best friend from college.

Purvi:no I don't.

Riya:it's ok. Do you know where Kavin is?

Purvi: maybe at the bureau. But what is the relationship between you and Kavin?

Riya: don't you know? He is my boyfriend. We are in a relationship since our college. Before our relationship. We three were best friends. But after your accident......

Before she can continue Purvi ran from there.

(You know what happened after that)

Flashback end

Just than the door bell rang.

She got up and went towards the door. She opened it.

After she the person,

Riya(suprised):tum.....

(You.....)
__________________________________________________________

Kaun Riya ke ghar aya?

(Who came to Riya's house)

Any guesses...... Comment and let me know....

__________________________________________________________

Hola readers!!

Sorry for the late update.

I was busy with my studies. But after I saw that the vote target is completed I updated

Tell me how's the chapter. Comment right now.

Coming to this chapter's vote target.....

It is 35+

Stay safe stay healthy.....