Harry

Harry

Dear Harry

this is the last letter I will write to you and I know you probably ask why ? and the answer is comning here, lately I been going through a rough time and it's not getting any better I get bullied everyday at school and when I get home I get yelled at by my mom, I just can't take it anymore it's to hard to deal with and your the only person that understands me and your not here when I need you the most and no I don't ever want you to choose between me and your fans I could never do that to you. but as I said this is the last letter before I go I'm sorry Harry but I just can take it anymore and I awlways wanted to tell you something and that is that I love you and do you remember the day we first met well that day I felt for you I know we where only 7 but I couldn't help it and it just grown with the years and thanks for all the support you have giving me by the years I really appreciated it so thank you for that and thank you for all the love you have giving me and yeah I know you only think of me as a ''sister'' but I think of you as more then a friend and I know that never happen and it's okay I just wanted you to know it before I'm gone so bye Harry I hope to see you again someday on heaven and don't balme yourself for any of this cuz I know ypu will do but sonøt please for me as my only wish before I leave. 

xoxo

your Julie

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after Harry got the letter from Julie he couldn't believe she was gone, all the boys tried to help him through the time after her dead but it didn't worked. Harry loved Julie to much to let her go and a year after he took his own life to enjoy Julie in heaven