Haruka Kazuraba - Nazo no Daidai Samurai Gaim (Arms Weapons I)

By default, Kamen Rider Gaim is also equipped with the Musou Saber side weapon in addition to whatever Arms Weapon he uses. After obtains the power of Kiwami Lockseed, he surpassed the limitation and allows him to summons most of the Arms Weapons unless he was using it prior to transforming into said form.

Daidaimaru

"Daidaimaru!"
-Summoning announcement via Kiwami Lockseed-

"Soiya! Orange Squash/Au Lait/Sparking!"
-Finisher announcement via Kamen Rider Gaim Orange Arms' Sengoku Driver-

"1, 10, 100, 1.000, 10.000: Orange Charge! "
-Finisher announcement for Kamen Rider Gaim's Daidaimaru Naginata Mode-

000: Orange Charge! "-Finisher announcement for Kamen Rider Gaim's Daidaimaru Naginata Mode-

Daidamaru

Musou Saber Naginata Mode

The Daidaimaru (大橙丸 lit. "Great Orange Circle") is the granted Sengoku Rider Arms Weapons either by accessing Orange Arms or via the summoning ability of Kiwami Arms. It is a sword with the blade looking like a slice of an orange.

The Daidaimaru consists of the following parts:

 ・Kahi no Jin (カヒノジン Kahi no Jin) is a special blade that acts on the chemical bonding of materials using the enormous energy generated by power cells. It is possible to produce cutting forces that can not be realized with normal swords.

 ・Orange Power Cell (オレンジパワーセル Orenji Pawā Seru) is the power cell for energy supply embedded in the Daidaimaru's orange-pulp like parts. By keeping the power cell in a relatively large blade portion, the sharpness of the blade is maintained.

 ・Odachinomine (オオダチノミネ Oodachinomine) is the back of Daidaimaru. It plays the role of a frame to hold the orange power cell and corresponds to the bone forming the blade.

 ・Lock Gakka (ロクガクカ Roku Gakuka) is the green hand-guard of Daidaimaru.

 ・Yatsukanonitogiri (ヤツカノニギリ Yatsukanonitogiri) is the handle of Daidaimaru.