Khushi is scared

Khushi what do you mean you don't want this baby

Tears flow down her beautiful eyes as she looks at her husband. He feels like someone stabbed him in the heart seeing his lovely wife cry.

Khushi relax. Come here sit. I will get you some water.

As he comes back with a glass of water and make her drink. She starts to calm down and seems ready to talk. Being careful not to scare her again. Arnav move close to her cupping her face and kisses her forehead.

Khushi, please tell me what happened. Why are you so scared

Khushi gulps down with fear

Arnavji, I saw it. I saw child birth. Jiji was in so much pain. There was blood everywhere.

Khushi, I am sorry you had to see this. I shouldn't have let you go in but Payal also needed someone.

Look Khushi, I know you are scared. You saw the painful side of child birth but there is a beautiful side too. Did you see your nephew? You have to power to create a baby, bear a baby the you also have the power to give birth. And I promise that I will do everything in my power to make you feel better. Just trust me we will sail through this.

Ok. But apki meri ek baat manani padegi.
(But you have agree to one condition)

Kya Khushi?

Hum yeh ek hi bacha karenge. I don't want one more pregnancy.
( We will have only one baby)

Arnav felt sad looking at her fear. Had he known she would fear this so much. He would have been careful and not gotten her pregnant till she was ready to have a baby.

Ok Khushi. We will do as you say. I have arranged for a room for you. Please go and rest for sometime. Di and Aman are on the way. I will join you once they are here to take over.

...........
Khushiji. Kaise hai aap? Hume yaad karti hai k nai?
(Khusiji. How are you? You don't miss me now?)

Khushi wakes up with a jerk. The room is dark.

Kaun hai wahan. Maine pucha kaun hai wahan
( Who is there)

Khushi musters courage to reach the switch board. She sees no one but she is sure she heard him.

Arnav comes to the room and sees her off the bed.

Khushi please can you get some rest. You will tire yourself.

Khushi nods and moves towards the bed and shuts her eyes tightly as if she is scared. Arnav notices this and holds her hand and sits awkwardly on the bed leaning on the wall behind. As it is a single bed he will not risk sharing it with her fearing that he might hurt her or the baby.

Within minutes they are both sleeping. Tha shadow is seen moving out of the room.

.........

Hello hi bye bye. My grandson is so beautiful like his dadi. Khoon Bhari ta.. I mean Payal bitya. Take good rest now. I will take care of the baby.

Maji bt aap bhi safar se aayi hai thak gayi hongi. Hum Sambhal lenge
( MIL you have travelled. You must be tired. I will manage)

No arguments please. Just go back to sleep or I will scold you very loudly

Payal looks at her MIL. Who had cared for her so much during her pregnancy. She had whole heartedly accepted Payal now.

Just as she is about to lay down. She sees someone at the door. Who was looking into the room but quickly hides seeing her.

Can she be hallucinating? He is gone he cannot come back.

She had to see Khushi and tell her about this.  But she is pregnant she might get worried. No she cannot take any risk.

I will have to tell Akash and Arnavji only that I think I saw him

I saw Shyam.