Colours

Please listen to Colours by Day6.

You are alive but are you really breathing? You look but are you really seeing the colours around you? Each time I try to reach my hand out to you to save you, you don't take it

You are alive but are you really breathing? You look but are you really seeing the colours around you? Each time I try to reach my hand out to you to save you, you don't take it. When will you finally learn to trust me? Please take my hand so that we can both make it out of our miseries. Together.

I really need you to see the colours. You need to step out of your black and white reality and into the rainbow of colours. The colourful world which is beautiful even if it has some neutral colours.

I see you in your colourful world, I want to hold your hand but it is hard to leave my uncolored world which is my reality now. You are happy, you look happy but even with all those colours around you, are you really happy or are you just pretending?

I really want you to see my reality; grayscale. Everything here is just uncolored like me. I am plain and boring. But you, you are the rainbow, you are the butterfly that sits on the colourful flowers; you thrive off of colours. If I take you away from your colourful world and isolate you in my world of darkness, you would die and it would kill me.

I just want you to be happy.

I am happy if I am with you. I want to be happy but with you.

What's the point of looking at all these colours if you're not here with me.

You are wrong in so many ways. I am not the butterfly that sits on the colourful flowers; I am the flower itself. I don't thrive off of colours; I thrive off of love. Without which, I'm going to die.

And as I stand on this bridge, I have only one thought; would it be wrong to have you love me?

I watch you on the opposite side of the bridge; our worlds separated by a transparent wall. The wall that's keeping me away from you. I want it to vanish, I want our worlds to join. I want us to be happy.

This wall is just our fate. I hope that we can meet in another world. I hope that we are together somewhere in an alternate universe.

I see your sad eyes filled with tears. Even with tears, you look exceptionally beautiful. You try to smile at me but the harsh flow of tears doesn't let you. I watch you as you get up on the railing.

No. This can't be happening.

I try to stop you bit this wall in between our worlds, this cursed wall doesn't let me come to you. Please don't do this. You will kill me too.

Then a thought comes in my mind.

With tears in your eyes, you too stand on the railing watching me closely. No. I don't want this for you.

What if we still aren't meant to be?

What if we are meant to be?

These colours that separate us-
Mean nothing to me.
I just want-
You.

And then I jump.

The wall breaks as I run to you with my stretched hand and hold your hand. Tight.

After all this time, wondering how your hand would feel in mine, I finally felt it.

It feels warm and nice; it feels different.

After all this time wanting you to be with me-
You are finally with me.

You colour me with you white hand.

You dye me like a red sunset.

The wall has broken-
And is beyond repair.

Your hand in mine
Feels just so right
As we both fall
Together
Into nothingness
Where nothing can separate us
Not even the colours.

Your hand in mineFeels just so rightAs we both fallTogetherInto nothingness Where nothing can separate usNot even the colours

Okay, what the fuck just happened to me right now? I have been possessed while listening to Day6 and I come up with this.

Please listen to Colours by Day6 while reading this because that song is my main inspiration for this.