Long Time Ch.1

Sam and Dean were inside the bunker, at the table doing research on how to rescue mom from apocalyptic world. They were getting nowhere.
Sam then rubbed his temple. His phone then started to ring, he pulled it out and saw that it was a random number, so he decided to answer it.
"Hello?" He answered it.
"Hi, is this Sam Winchester?" The guy responded.
"Yes, and who is this?" He was a little confused. Who is this and how does he know his name!
"This is Louis, we ah used to go to go to college together!" Louis answered.
"Oh yeah hey Louis! What's up!" He answered, getting up from the table and walking into a room.
"Well, we moved to a new house in Wisconsin, and a bunch of strange things happen that define logic, so do you think you could come out to help?" Louis said while he sat at his desk.
"Yeah sure! I'll be there Saturday, and do you think I could stay there?" He asked as he looked at the calendar.
"Yes, of course! See you then! Bye buddy!" Louis said as he put something down in his computer.
"Bye!" He said then hung up.
       He walked back out to where Dean was. Today was Thursday, so he has all of tomorrow to get there.  He sat back down and looked on his computer at map. He looked up the address, so it would be a five-hour drive.
  "So, who was that on the phone?" Dean asked as he looked at Sam's computer.
"An old buddy of mine. He has a case for me so I will be taking it by myself, ok?" Sam said as he turned around to look at him.
"Well ok but make it quick because we need to rescue mom." Dean said as he thought that he could use a break too.
"Well, I'm going to turn in ok because I'm leaving tomorrow morning." Sam said as he got up and headed to his room.
       Dean was kinda happy that Sammy was going to do something he wants to do. But he was confused why he wanted to go alone. Sam went to his room to pack some stuff, he thought is was strange that his friend from collage that he hasn't see in a long time, and the fact that he knows about what he does is even stranger. "Crap, what car am I going to take?" He said as he thought to himself. He walked back out to where Dean was. "Hey, are you going anywhere this week?" He asked. "No? Why?" He said looking at Sam. "Good, I'm taking the Impala." He said as he went back to his room. "What?! No! Over my dead body! Sam! .... Fine but if you put one scratch on my baby i will kill you!" He yelled but gave up.  Sam got ready to go to bed.

Note: The Wendigo is a mythical creature from the folklore of certain indigenous peoples in North America, particularly among the Algonquian-speaking tribes. It is often described as a malevolent and supernatural being associated with cannibalism, winter, and greed.