The Next Abnormal Day

The next day started normal but Zoe knew it wouldn't end the same. As she she entered the school, she wasn't greeted by the twins or the boys. She was thankful because she needed time alone to process all that's been going on with her life.

One minute it was normal to the extent she was fed up of the normality but the next she was tangled up in werewolf business. As she stopped in front of door to her class, she was greeted with an angry Alex and a furious Jeremy. "Great, just what I need," she muttered sarcastically before pushing past them.

She ignored the usual enjoyable sparks she felt from Jeremy, but she couldn't ignore the unusual painful sparks she now felt with Alex. Fortunately, the boys didn't greet her and she quietly took her seat. She was getting deadly glares from Jeremy and through his anger, Alex tried to be calm.

It took her about five minutes to notice that the twins weren't there. She became suspicious seeing that the twins had never been absent or late since kindergarten. Not once!

They day dragged along and all she wanted to do was go home. When the hell day finally ended, she was bolting out the doors before anyone else could. She was about to burst through the large doors of the main entrance, when Alex grabbed her wrist.

She ignored the painful sparks and she flinched a bit. "Let me go or I'll tell everyone what
you are," she snapped.

"Ok, ok," he replied putting his hands up to show he surrendered.
"What do you want?" She spat with narrowed eyes.
"Come to my pack house this evening, I want to explain everything," he replied cautiously.

Her eyes softened. Alex was actually reaching out to me, he was willing to tell me what was going on. Unlike Jeremy, he wasn't secretive he was offering the knowledge, not waiting for me to find out myself. Before I could think it through, I felt myself nod in agreement.