☙☙☙

Mek stood frozen. The hand on Boss' face stopped what it's doing. He can't believe what just happened or rather what he just heard. It felt surreal. Like something straight out of a dream. Something he so wished was real but at the same time he's too afraid to believe in. Did Boss just confessed to him? Was it really meant for him? In the way he wants it to be?

Mek felt lightheaded. He's confused and happy and hesitant at the same time. He has always dreamt of this moment for the past few years. Everytime Boss tells him with a smile on his face that he's in love, his heart would always skipped a beat and he'd allow himself during the few seconds before a name of another girl was spoken to wish, to hope, to pray that it'll be his name's turn this time. And it never was.

But it doesn't matter anymore. Boss has finally chosen him. And his heart that has been trampled on many times felt whole again. He wants to shout and tell Boss the same words that brought him so much joy and happiness but he can't at the moment. He's too consumed with his feelings. And words were never his strong point to begin with. But he knows he can't leave Boss' confession as it is. His wife bared his heart and Mek wants to lay everything on the table too.

And before he can even think, which is proving too difficult in every passing second, his hand on Boss' face held his wife's head and he came closer and gently placed a kiss on Boss' lips. The kiss was chaste and gentle and Boss felt his heart swell with the silent confession. His husband has always been this way. He can tell you things without uttering a word. It took a while before they ended the kiss and when they do part, both of them were crying again. Those tears won't stop falling and they find themselves wiping each other's tears. And deep down, they know it'll be this way from now on. No more crying alone. They'll be there always for each other.

When they had finally calmed down, and were no longer crying, Boss lead his husband inside. He only managed to close the door when his husband hugged him from behind. His husband's hands are on his waist, his head nuzzling Boss' hair while inhaling his scent. Boss smiled at this and gently rubbed the hands on his waist and said, "I miss you too".

A smile escaped Mek's lips too. His wife is getting better at reading him. And if it's possible to be more in love with the person he's holding now, he just did. And Mek felt himself lost in a happy place with no intention of finding his way out.

They both know they have a lot of things to talk about. But those can wait. For now they only plan on holding each other and getting lost on each other's warmth.

**END**