Surprise! Surprise!

I'm Anne. I'm an 18 year old girl. My parents never appreciate me for who I am. I don't think they even know that I exist! I'm sick and tired of this family. And I, myself am not sure if I should even call them my "family". They don't let me eat the food that I cook. My parents just give me a bowl of soup for supper. I think I should be thankful for that. It's always for THEM.

My dad hurt me, He slapped me. I would accept it if he had a reason... but he didn't.  So I decided to run for it. To make an escape.

As I was walking, I felt so hungry. I had nothing to eat. Good thing I had a little pocket money  to spend for my food. It was at midnight. So tired and decided to sleep on the ground. 

When I was about to sleep, I saw light. They were headlights of a car. I didn't mind it at first. But then it stopped infront of me and some guy opened its window.

"Hey babe, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?"  "Oh uhm.. you know. personal reasons. Wait a sec.. Aren't you?" "Shh, nobody knows i'm here. Hop in!" Said Niall.

I did. I mean I trust Niall. We were headed to his house. He made me stay in the guest room. 

Next thing in the morning, I woke up to the knocking sound coming from my door. "Come in!" I replied. It was Niall bringing me breakfast. That sweet little fella gave me bacon, ham, egg, and a bunch of food that I didn't know it existed. 

"Goodmorning Anne! And here is breakfast for youuu!" "hahaha thanks Niall. This is the first thing that made me smile today." "Good to know. haha. cooked that myslef Anne. Hope you like it!"

I finished my food in 5 minutes! I heard Niall giggle and my curiosity forced me to ask.. "Why are you giggling, Niall?" I asked him quietly. "Oh, uhm.. hahaha it's just that you're like a girl version of me.. you eat a lot too! hahaha" he replied with a huge smile in his face. 

"Erm, hey Anne?" "Yes Niall?" "Would you want to go to the beach with the boys today" He asked. "Sure Niall! I mean, is it okay? Am i not bothering you?" "Not at all! A pretty girl like you deserves proper treatment!"

--------------------------------------------- At the beach ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry: Hey Niall! how'd you do today lad? oh hey hey hey! I see a girl there! wow!

Niall: Back of harry. She's Anne. Stay away. She's mine!

Harry: whaaat?! ugh. whatever you say Niall.

"Hey Niall!" the rest of the boys called him. "Uhm boys, can I tell you guys something?" Asked Niall. "Sure! anything for a buddy!" Lou shouted with joy. "Hey Anne, you could start swimming if you want." Said Niall. "okay Niall."

"Okay boys, so that girl over there, her name is Anne. She's sweet, funny. and eats as much as me. Everything I want in a girl! Could you guys help me out tonight and help me out!" Niall said. "Sure Niall! As long as you give me a mirror afterwards.. hahaha kidding." Zayn replied.

"Hey Anne! I've got something really important to tell you.." Niall told me shivering. "uhm.. I'm hungry! I see tacos over there! Ill go take a bite!" Lou said. "Oh yeah! Mind if we come with you?" Harry, Zayn and Liam asked politely. "Niall, aren't you hungry too?" I asked Niall, cause obviously he's always hungry. "I'm not hungry right now Anne. ahah" He told me. "Wow! Thats unusual.." He giggled after i told him. "Anne, just seeing your face makes me happy. It makes me full too... Full of good memories. And this might sound funny but... you're actually the first girl who makes me forget about food. But of course, I still get hungry. hahaha" Made me melt.. "Aww Niall." 

"Let's have a walk around the beach?" "Sure Niall.." 

"Anne, i like you. I know that you might think that this is too fast but i'm not in a rush.. It's okay. I'll wait 'till forever! I just know that you're the perfect girl for me. And I also can't believe that I had the guts to say this to you.."

"Erm Niall.. I don't LIKE you." :

"Oh.. It's just that i thought.."

"i LOVE you Niall." 

He leaned towards me. It was the perfect timing.. We were in a beach and sunset was ongoing. So I went for it. "I love you too Anne."

Heard shouting from the back. Zayn, Harry, Louis, and Liam we're jumping around cheering! "Niall you told them to get going, didn't you?" 

"Hahaha! Yes I did! okay, let's go get some tacos!

---------------------------------------------------------To Be Continued --------------------------------------------