Spacing out

Thursday, January 5th 2012
5 Am

Oikawas alarm went off. He groaned and turned it off, slightly opening his eyes. A huff escaped his lips as he got up and took a shower. One he finished he collected clean clothes, dressed himself, and collected things he needed before hurrying out of the house. He didn't wanna be home with his Father because of his abusive behavior. A few days ago he told his Mother about his feelings towards Iwaizumi and what his plans were. Of course his Mother was Okay with him being gay and supported him. He hoped his Father wouldn't find out though. That scared him the most. He knew his Father wouldn't be supporting of his sexuality.

He ran out the front door, and ran for 2 or 3 blocks before stopping to catch his breathe.once he caught his breathe he started walking, Glad to be out of the house and away from his Father.
He sighed and rubbed his face as he neared the entrance of the school. He headed towards the boys club room and changed into his practice outfit. Once he was done he headed into the gym and started setting up. He set a few balls to himself before everyone else showed up. He went on with practice as usual, Glancing at Iwaizumi here and there. Towards the end of Practice, Oikawa spaced out as he stared at Iwaizumi.

"Shittykawa"

Iwaizumi called. But he didn't get a response.

"Shittykawa" He called again.

He sighed and flicked his forehead as he called again.

"Shittykawa"

"H-Huh?"

Oikawa said coming back to reality

"What's up?" He said blushing a bit.

"You spaced out again. Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm okay,.Don't worry Iwa-Chan"

He smiled softly and dismissed everyone from practice. He helped clean up and headed back to the club room to change before heading into the school building.
Iwaizumi was a bit concerned for his friend. He's noticed that Oikawa has been acting weird the past few days, But whenever he tried asking what's wrong, Oikawa said ' Its nothing' or tried changing the subject. He was getting worried about him because he never spaces out unless something was bothering him. He sighed and headed to the club room as well. He put on his uniform and headed to the school building.

Oikawa sat at his desk and got his notebook and pen out of his bag. He sat his elbow on his desk and rested his chin in the palm of his hand as he looked out the window.

'I should tell him after school...'

Oikawa thought as he started to space out. During class Oikawa took his phone out of his pocket and texted Iwaizumi

To Iwa-Chan💕😻:

'Hey Iwa-Chan, I need to talk to you. Meet me at the front gate after school'

Iwaizumi was in class, finishing up his notes as he heard his phone ding. He sat his pen down and reached into his bag and took out his phone. He turned it on and seen the message from Oikawa. He read it and thought 'Maybe he'll talk about why he's been acting off'

To Shittykawa:

'Alright. See you later'

Iwaizumi put his phone and Notebook away, Hearing the bell ring. He got up and headed to their last class.
Oikawa packed up as well and headed to his last class.

'You have to tell him today. If you want a chance with him, You have to tell him soon.'

He sat in his seat and waited for class to start. An hour went by and now it was time to tell Iwaizumi how he felt. He packed his things up and walked towards the front entrance. He slightly trembled with anxiety as he held his phone in his hand. He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe.

'I need to tell him now....Before its too late....'

// How do you guys like it so far?

679 Words on this chapter. Tomorrows will be longer though.

Anyways, Have a good rest of.your day:)//