Loved

Peaceful... That's how Henry felt as he slowly began to crack his eyes open to the buzzing light above him. At first, Henry had no idea where he was until images of the day before came flashing into his mind. He smiled softly, now knowing that Ralph and him are now together. He finally has the love he wanted. Henry then felt that he was laying on top of something...or someone. He felt a hand stroking his hair. He look at his body and saw that it was being covered by a red hoodie. Henry then looked up and saw Ralph holding him close and stroking his hair. Henry smiled.

"Henry. How are you baby?" Ralph asked while looking down at Henry. Henry blushed and held on tighter to Ralph's shirt. Ralph smirked and kissed Henry's cheek. Henry blushed even more.

"I-I'm fine...I missed you." Henry said very weakly. Ralph blushed and held Henry tighter. Ralph then connected his and Henry's lips together. They let their tongues swirl together. Both boys pulled away after a few minutes of making out. They smiled at each other and hugged tighter.

"Ralph, how long was I asleep?" he answered weakly, his throat still sore from the past events. Ralph then moved his hands down to Henry's waist and henry blushed even more.

"A couple of days," Ralph replied. Henry leaned in his boyfriend's chest, processing all this new information. Ralph chuckled a bit and kissed the top of Henry's head, earning a cute giggle from the smaller male.

"Ralphie~ How long have you loved me?" Henry asked cutely, looking into his lover's eyes. Ralph smiled softly.

"Ever since we first met, baby. I love you ever since." Ralph responded to the question. Henry blushed and kissed Ralph's lips softly again. Henry then pulled away.

"Me too." Henry said as he smiled. This was the first time in forever that Henry was able to feel actually happy and content. Ralph and Henry were cuddling peacefully until they heard a noise.

*CREAK*

The creaking of a chair on the other side of the room caused Henry to turn the other way to see his mother sitting across from him. His whole body became rigid; frightened his mother would start getting angry and shout at him like she usually did when he caused her trouble but she remained silent. Henry hugged Ralph tighter for comfort which is the only thing that can calm him down. Ralph then held Henry's waist tighter, trying to comfort his fragile boyfriend. Henry squeed his eyes shut, he took a deep breath.

"Darling," his mother said, gently.

Henry couldn't remember the last time his mother had called him that or used that gentle tone with him. Was this kindness real or was she just putting it up for appearance in front of his boyfriend. He knew how she liked to look perfect in front of other people; another reason why she would get irritated with him because he wasn't perfect.

Ralph then helped Henry sit up, Ralph still held his hand and Henry still held Ralph's.

"How are you feeling," Henry's mom continued.

Henry simply starred at her. He looked over at Ralph, Ralph smiled softly and kissed Henry on the cheek. Henry smiled lightly.

"...Uh, my leg aches and I feel a little bit dizzy but I'm mostly fine, especially since now that I got Ralph here with me..." Henry said while blushing. Ralph blushed as well.

His mother watched as Henry and Ralph's hand were hooked together in a tight grip. 'They really do love each other...thank you Ralph...' she mentally thanked Ralph for giving her son the love he deserves.

His mother sighed.

"Henry, what I wanted to say was I'm sorry."Henry had definitely never heard her say that to him before. He looked up at her questioningly into her dark eyes, much like his own, behind her round glasses.