💍Arranged 💍

Part 1: @MinMochiJiminYoongi

Jimin's p.o.v

I woke up early today; I changed my clothes and then went downstairs only to find my parents both standing near the counter of the the kitchen, they looked as if they were waiting for me. Why is my dad here? Its a Monday,its 9 am and he is supposed to be at work.

-son, we have something to tell you...

My dad begun saying, I wonder what this is about.

- Look Jimin, you are getting older, and you aren't married yet, so we found you a partner,you'll meet him in some days.

My mom said with her calm voice.

-WHAT!??

°

Jimin was hesitant about this for a while he had to go to work, so he didn't argue at all and just drove himself to work.

In the evening, after his work shift, he decided to go to the nearest park instead of his house to deal with his parents.

Jimin's p.o.v

I sat on a bench at the park and calmly started to eat a sandwich I bought in the convenience store, I was all alone when suddenly a stranger sat on the bench that was in front of me, we stared at each other for some minutes and then I continued eating my sandwich.

I glanced at him, he's cute and hot.

Yoongi's p.o.v

Oh god, why didn't I think twice before sitting here ? The guy in front of me is the cutest and hottest person I've ever seen, I cannot stop myself from stealing glances every now and then; You know what cutie? I'll make a move, I thought to myself.

- Hi, I'm yoongi~

-Uhm Hi, I'm Jimin, nice to meet you.

°

-so, what made you come here??
Jimin asked

-I wanted some time for myself, what about you?
Yoongi replied

-same~
Jimin said.

There was a comfortable silence. . .
Jimin continued eating his sandwich, while yoongi glanced at him. In yoongi's eyes, jimin was looking really cute with cheeks puffed with the sandwich he was eating.

Jimin could feel Yoongi's gaze on him, so he looked up and saw Yoongi looking directly at him; he thought that Yoongi could be hungry, so he stood up and brought his half eaten sandwich towards him and startled Yoongi.

-You can have some too~
Jimin said smiling cutely.

Yoongi return back the smile and took a bite from the sandwich.

They continued talking and sat next to each other ,they shared stories and fact about themselves,but....

It was starting to get late, and Jimin had to go back home, so did Yoongi.

-Well Yoongi, it was really nice meeting you~ Jimin

- here, have my number~ yoongi said and they exchanged numbers, then Yoongi gave him a kiss on the cheek and left ; Jimin was left there blushing.

A couple weeks later . . .

Jimin's p.o.v

I've been texting, calling and telling everything with Yoongi for days; sadly I've developed feeling for him,but today I have to meet my future husband.

I honestly wish I could just run away from this situation, but of course it's impossible; he'll be coming for dinner tonight.

Yoongi's p.o.v